Don't get a speeding ticket

One SP30 and my premium with direct line went from about £500 to over £1000! :frowning:

Car insurance comparison sites here I come…

try elephant dan always cheapest on my 3000gt

Simon

[quote]One SP30 and my premium with direct line went from about £500 to over £1000! :frowning:

Car insurance comparison sites here I come…[/quote]

Me thinks you just had your trousers pulled down !!!

2 x sp30’s for me
1 x sp30 , 1x non fault claim and 1x fault claim from additional driver on my policy

£7000 agreed value and ALL my mods declared…

£550 FC

I would be shopping about big time. Adrian Flux has always been cheapest for me…nearly £800 cheaper on the GT i just bought than the nearest competitor :shock: :shock:

oh ■■■■ got caught doing 59 mph in the 50 road works on the m4 going to japfest best wishes Phillip (silver surfer)

Me to!

This sort of offence should not be making much, if any price difference to your insurance!

Ollie
Sky Insurance

strange with my insurance with direct line my 1st sp50 (motorway speed) didn’t effect my insurance at all and my second sp50 increased it by £24 pounds?? this was when i had my MR2 not the GTO though… needless to say directline didn’t even offer me a quote for the GTO :roll:

You’ll never unravel the mysteries of insurance premiums - I bet Sky’s Ollie will agree to that.
I heard that a 3-pointer wouldn’t make a difference to the insurance renewal premium, but I see it can :shock:

I’ve just heard about a fella who’s been caught doing 104mph in a 40…and it’s absolutely true. I’m waiting to hear his fate…

Mike

:shock: :shock: 14 months driving ban with a £400 fine…

hes ■■■■■■ lucky then , that should in all intense and purpose be big house territory.

imagine if hed have hit somone

Craig :slight_smile:

He must have been a policeman? :wink:

I’m also surprised there was no stay at her majesty’s pleasure.