EK2/Evil Empire Fuel Rail Adaptor Group Buy

Hi Rob,
Please put me down for one if there are any left. I can pay as soon as i recieve a PM letting me know how.

Cheers
Daz.

Hi Rob,

How are we doing with this, are they going out soon?

Cheers,

Ben.

If there are any left I will have one thanks,
Please let me know.
Cheers,

Leo

I now have the stock here and will be sending these all out during the next few days…

Cheers Rob

Cheers Rob,
Steve

Got Mine Today cheers Rob, will be fitting it latter in the week :smiley:

Harry

Mines arrived too - thanks Rob.

Little job for me over the easter weekend then … :smiley:

Adam

:lol:
hi rob
got mine in post today, it will have to stay looking pretty in the bag for a few days till i get around to fitting it

thank you

frankie

got mine this morn rob -nice bit of kit
cheers mike

recieved mine today, good quality piece of kit
thankyou
:wink:

Nice One Rob,

Got Mine this morning … gonna get it on today with any luck.

Cheers mate … great group buy !!!

Wayne

My brother took delivery this morning, and says it some of the best made kit he has seen! Will see how this works out on an NA on Friday :slight_smile:

Hi Rob
Received mine today, nice piece of kit thanks.
Bryan

Has anyone else but me fitted this yet ???

[size=18]**BE VERY CAREFUL AND CHECK EVERYTHING THROUGHLY **[/size]

Mine doesn’t work very well … infact it doesn’t work at all …

PLEASE DOUBLE CHECK YOUR FUEL RAIL ISN’T LEAKING …

MINE IS POURING OUT !!! :frowning:

I have connected this as hard as physically possible … but still fuel is ■■■■■■■ out … I really don’t understand why …

This is no slur on Rob, please don’t think that. He just orders them in.

Guy’s check very carefully … I’ve tried putting on several times to no avail.

I’m afraid i’m going to have to put the stock one back on…

It’s a real shame as these really look the business too …

Sorry Rob … like I said this is no slur on you mate …

Wayne the Sad (and also covered in fuel) :frowning:

We have now sold over 60+ of these kits, 30+ in this group buy and 30 odd others include about 20 we have fitted ourselves with NO LEAKS…Except Justin (Jaycee) and that was just a split ‘O’ ring

Where is the fuel coming from…

Have you damaged an ‘O’ ring ? i have spares if anybody needs them…

Try smearing a small amont of grease over the ends before installing the fuel rail ends…

100’s of these have been sold in the states with no problems…

3sx has sold loads of these kits and we would know if they didnt work as they would not sell them and there would have been posts on 3si about them.

So its not the design of the product…

call me 07891-606913 tomorrow morning

Cheers Rob

Just a quick note that before fitting you should be checking that the pipe fit snuggly in the AN adapter if there is the slightest bur it will leak.Please remember these all came as a large pack and we assembeled them into kits so you do need to make sure the fit is perfect.
If you do not feel happy doing this then send it back and we will sort it out for you.

If you have any problems do not hesitate to get in touch with either myself or Rob and we will do all we can to sort it out.

Rob,

Like I said mate, Please don’t take it personally … this isn’t a go at you. Far from it …

I’m only warning people as it scared the bejesus outta me :wink:

I think the problem is the fuel seems to be firing out from within the bolt section (circled pic).

At first I assumed I hadn’t tightened the bolts on hard enough, so I torqued it in Very Well Indeed !!!

Still the fuel sprayed out … got a nice puddle of fuel under the car now !!!

Haven’t removed it yet as it too dark outside my flat now … will have a look tomorrow to see how the “O” rings are … Though it looks like the fuel is escaping from where i’ve indicated in the pic.

Wayne

I wasnt having a POP wayne… i just want people and there cars to be safe at the end of the day… The product works, we know it does , we just need to find out why you had problems.

The nut you have to do up i should have mentioned is imperial ( Its American remember) and as Kev has said you need to check the fit as this is all we think that is the matter.

If any one has problems with this kit we WILL sort it out for you…

Let me know wht you find Wayne

Cheers Rob

I can comfirm that these kits work and I have had the kit installed on my GTO TT for some time.

It is very important to check that the ‘o’ ring has not been damaged in any way.

This did happen to me and fuel did leak from the system. If this is the case, replace the ‘o’ ring.

I also found that in-order to tighten the fuel rail sufficiently, I had to search my toolkit for an imperial sized spanner rather than the metric ones I generally use. This allowed me to tighten the nut on each end of the adapter without slipage or damage to the adapter.

Justin

Cheers Rob,

I have every confidence in you and Kev …

You can imagine how worried i was … there i was pleased to have got the part on … lit a cig, started up the car … eeekkk :lol: :lol:

Suppose it could have been a scene outta “Some Mothers Do Have Em” !!! :lol: :lol:

Does it imperial make it any different ??? I used a 18mm wrench and it worked fine … as I said it was tightened very firmly (I’m not a small guy - no Mr Muscle here !!! ) … It was VERY secure … just bad luck on my part by the looks of it …

It’s a great looking bit of kit … sure it’s just a bad apple in an otherwise great batch.

I wonder if it may have something to do with the hardpipe above that sits over it … It seems to press ever so slightly against it … ???

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/minervaman/fueladapter009.jpg

Either way I’ll wait till sunlight to have another look …

Wayne