Emma's baby scan today

Well Emma had her first scan today and we can now tell you

[size=18]ITS TWINS[/size] although NOT identical :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

Baby 1 (already assuming the Superbike riding position :twisted: )
http://img386.imageshack.us/img386/1082/dsc00321fl2.jpg

Baby 2 (sucking thumb already :roll: )

http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/2986/dsc00322sv9.jpg

Both together

http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/576/dsc00323ik0.jpg

LOL Double Trouble.

Mark

You bad boy. You just had to do the double didnt you. I am so pleased for Emma & you Elton. You will have to speak to Sheila, She had twin girls so she has done the double as well. Congrats to you both. Hugs & all that Bob & Sheila. XX

Congratulations to you and Emma :smiley:
Still laughing about the superbike position :lol:
Andy

Congratulation Emma and Elton. Brilliant news!

ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  hell - well done and good luck!

my girl sucked her thumb on the photo like that. It took us 8 years to get her off itā€¦ Good luck!!!

Congrats Elton, all that time at home must of built up super swimmers!!

wow man, that was my first worst fear, lucky for me only one coming.
you got the bog off deal lol :lol:
congratulations man, was this the 20 wk scan?
feb the 24th is coming fast, we are already and have everything now, just need to keep my head down as nik is off work due to a few small health problems and i dont think she will be going back so im trying to graft as hard as i can to get some coin saved. next yr is going to be a tough one. :lol:

Well done Emma and Eltonā€”good to see another racer in the makingā€¦

PS Now youā€™ve found out what causes pregnancy you should stop doing it :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

wow. Love the photos and congratulations!! amazing to see so much detail. :smiley:

Uh oh double trouble.

Congrats to you both. Good luck :lol:

Jo x

Thanks for the well wishes guysā€¦

Tbh it was quite a shock when we were told, even though we had a good idea as i was due for twins in my family :lol:

Mr Toadā€¦ You are not wrong palā€¦double trouble for sure :stuck_out_tongue:

Bob Jearyā€¦ Thanks buddy, will chat more on Sunday :wink:

Gtofunā€¦ Boys or girls they will be racing, thatā€™s for sure! In Fact i may just keep my GSXR now :wink:

Nelsterā€¦cheersā€¦Want one ?? :twisted:

Markkā€¦ cheers, i need all the good luck i can get !

Gavinā€¦ Our 7 y/o STILL sucks hers, great, another thumb sucker :lol:

Webboā€¦BOGOFā€¦ :rofl: , this was the 12 weeks scan. She will have one every 4 weeks as they are twins. Hope Nik fairs well, Emma has major hip issues so this will be a right ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– , Poor gal :?

Ozzieā€¦Cheers buddyā€¦defo a racer in the making, apple donā€™t fall far from the tree an all that :lol: , Psā€¦ just got the telly back from repairs so that should be it now.

Deano7ā€¦ the pics are so clear, even at only 12 weeks. Those babies are only 60mm (roughly the length of your middle finger) :shock: :shock:

GTO-JOā€¦cheers :wink:

Hehe, twins eh? Weā€™ve only got 1 on the way thank God! :-)ā€¦

Congratualtions to you both :smiley:

only just looked in the news section :oops:

Contgratulation to you both mate 8) 8)

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Elt - if you hadnā€™t adopted the ā€œSuperbike positionā€ you wouldnā€™t be having twins !!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

All the best and a happy christmas to you and Emma

Hugs

Hels

[quote]Thanks for the well wishes guysā€¦

Tbh it was quite a shock when we were told, even though we had a good idea as i was due for twins in my family :lol:

Mr Toadā€¦ You are not wrong palā€¦double trouble for sure :stuck_out_tongue:

Bob Jearyā€¦ Thanks buddy, will chat more on Sunday :wink:

Gtofunā€¦ Boys or girls they will be racing, thatā€™s for sure! In Fact i may just keep my GSXR now :wink:

Nelsterā€¦cheersā€¦Want one ?? :twisted:

Markkā€¦ cheers, i need all the good luck i can get !

Gavinā€¦ Our 7 y/o STILL sucks hers, great, another thumb sucker :lol:

Webboā€¦BOGOFā€¦ :rofl: , this was the 12 weeks scan. She will have one every 4 weeks as they are twins. Hope Nik fairs well, Emma has major hip issues so this will be a right b*****d, Poor gal :?

Ozzieā€¦Cheers buddyā€¦defo a racer in the making, apple donā€™t fall far from the tree an all that :lol: , Psā€¦ just got the telly back from repairs so that should be it now.

Deano7ā€¦ the pics are so clear, even at only 12 weeks. Those babies are only 60mm (roughly the length of your middle finger) :shock: :shock:

GTO-JOā€¦cheers :wink:[/quote]

Yeah, weā€™ll adopt one (again). Seriously though we adpoted our daughter in 2002. Not a process Iā€™d like to repeat (despite extreme pressure lol) but it was worth it. Rosie is now 7 going on 17 lol