Engine for sale N/A, transfer box, and seats

GTO engine for sale. Removed from a 95 mitsubishi a mixture of miles and KM currently at 122k. Had timing belt done at 80k. Has no problems or known faults ready to go. £350 collection or buyer to pay for delivery

I also have 2 transfer boxes for sale. 1 from the car which is known to be working. And one I inherited so condition is unknown. £50 for both collection or buyer to pay postage.

I also have 2 x front seats. Both passenger and drivers. One know to work (all motors). The other I inherited. Free to anyone who wants to collect them. (They do have some rips and tears on one set.

2 Likes

That’s a bargain… practically half a car… gotta be worth £1500 easy :wink:

:joy::joy: I think we have our decimals in the wrong place!

2 Likes

Ok £750 for half a car then hey @jerry_SC :rofl:

1 Like

Hi,

Where about in the country are you? May be interested in some bits.

James

Also interested in transfers Ollie.
What’s your location
Jensen

I’m in lepton huddersfield.

Transfer box’s sold

Watch out on ebay for boxes :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Would anyone be interested in this air con controller above. All works fine however since removing I have somehow managed to brake two of the mounting lugs. Would be easy enough for someone to change front piece if they have a faulty unit. £40 plus postage or collection.

I’ll have it please. Will PM you

1 Like

Climate control unit sold.

Would any one be interested in a full set of calipers for a 1995 N/A £100 or offers buyer to pay postage.

All working when the car was parked up. Up to the buyer if they want to refurb or fit as are.

Also have 1 x plenum and both head cam covers from a TT for sale. Plennum is currently powder coated purple but has some flaking. (will post pictures later) covers are both silver £100 plus postage or collection.

Thanks