Engine Rebuild Parts

Rob,

I left you a voicemail message on your mobile but in case you don’t receive, I require some engine rebuild parts. Can you supply and if so, how much?

I’m after piston rings, main, thrust and big-end bearings, all gaskets and seals, water pump, timing belt, timing belt pulley /idler bearings and tensioners and 3rd gen lifters.

Once rebuilt, I would like to increase the power by turning up the boost. what do I need to safely do this and can you supply? Is the limiting factor fuelling or intercooling? (Obviously I will be putting on a free-flowing exhaust and air-filter). I don’t want to get into mega-expensive internal engine components etc so I will only take the power as far is easyish and safe.

Thanks,

Robert

Hi Rob,

I have had problems with my phone just of late going into message mode and i dont hear it ring.

So PM me a number i can get you on in the evening and i will call you regarding all the bits that you want.

This goes for anybody else that is reading this and has had some problems getting hold of me.

Cheers Rob

[quote]Hi Rob,

I have had problems with my phone just of late going into message mode and i dont hear it ring.

So PM me a number i can get you on in the evening and i will call you regarding all the bits that you want.

This goes for anybody else that is reading this and has had some problems getting hold of me.

Cheers Rob[/quote]

Hi Rob, PM’d you the phone no.