Essex Meet Christmas Gathering Tuesday 29th December 2009

We dont wont to mix with grumpy northern fuckers like you thats why we dont bother going to a mids meet! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I traveled past luton on sunday to Birmingham and you know what, it was ■■■■■■■ ■■■■ up there- made me glad I stay south! :lol: :lol: :lol: Shame I have to go back for the Autosport show soon, they need to move it to the Excel centre down here! :idea:

just you lot wait till the icecaps melt abit more , then you will all be flocking up north as your horrible end of the country will be under water :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol:

We will have the borders up before then mate , see if they can swim :wink: wont be wanting your nosebleeds then with the sharks circling

Craig :slight_smile:

Returning back to topic :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:
I’ve got the night off so I’ll be there 8) 8) 8)
Cheers
Michael

We will be there if the weather is ok

We will be there, see you all then :wink: What about you raymondo :roll:

oh Look
I’m reading posts again … nah Tony can’t see me being there i got worn out front discs and pads now as well as a dud battery to replace , and on top of that now pete has blown me out i got tuning parts dotted about all over the place.
Perfomace discs n pads worn out in under 5000 miles well worth the £200!

Still its Christmas cheer up :frowning:

Stop braking so hard then, you know you dont have to as your car is really slow anyway :lol: Come in your van you will get there quicker, we wont be in the gto/gt, come on the more the merrier :smiley:
ps I have a battery if you want to try it.

Rob…I’ll take my GTO on my own as my partner work on the day…I’ll be there… :smiley: :smiley:

H Rob…Thank’s for organizing our meeting…I’ll be there for the first time with My GTO…hope I have somewhere to sleep or I have sleep on my GTO… where else?..cheers

Hey…Smudge…you will be there… :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Hi, at the place where we meet they have about 60 letting rooms & I would not have thought they would all be full this time of year :wink:

Sorry mate I can’t go, some of us are required to work :evil:

OK…Smudge…I’m on the middle between northerns an southern s…no noose bleeding s…it’s just…GTO…the best…See u there

Cheers for the battery offer tone
i got one from costco , one of the new bosch s5 type with vat was £56 so that side is sorted . Ordered new 40 slot discs and performance pads this time . Got to wait on them.

All being well i’ll try and get there if this rain clears!

Pete if your reading this or going any chance of bringing the 2 greddy harnesses please? Oh also Karim i have your front grills from Elton now as it was easier for him to get them to you.

Ray The Non Bore!

Hi ray, pete has got the looms with him, so if you want them you will have to come to the meet tonight 8)

Oh well i nearly got ready but rain stopped play for Ray!

Err excuse me Mr Boreham, you knew I was working everyday in dec and seeing as I havent been able to perfect the art of cloning myself to be in 5 places at once its abit hard to help you!! AND I offerd to come to yours on a saturday before work!!

Anyway you lazy ■■■■ Ive had your harness with me for the last two meets to give to you but your to lazy to drive 20mins down the road to come and get them!! Your van not water proof? :? :lol: :lol:

Give me a bell you cheeky ■■■■■■■ :lol:

[quote]zeeck"] as I havent been able to perfect the art of cloning myself to be in 5 places at once its abit hard to help you!!
[/quote]

And there was Dan and myself wondering why you kept making sheep movements all night…and why the Chav’s Border Collie made your freeze and stand rigid at the Burger Van…

[quote]

and why the Chav’s Border Collie made your freeze and stand rigid at the Burger Van…[/quote]

He thought it was a Border “Patrol” collie

he thought his time was up in this country, he knows he shouldnt be here :lol: :lol: :lol:

Craig :slight_smile: