Essex Meet Christmas Gathering Tuesday 29th December 2009

[quote]

[quote]

and why the Chav’s Border Collie made your freeze and stand rigid at the Burger Van…[/quote]

He thought it was a Border “Patrol” collie

he thought his time was up in this country, he knows he shouldnt be here :lol: :lol: :lol:

Craig :)[/quote]

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
The meet is going towards southend, by the coast, so im always nervous they will recognise me from the night I drifted in on my raft!

■■■■■■■ :lol:

[quote]zeeck"]

Err excuse me Mr Boreham, you knew I was working everyday in dec and seeing as I havent been able to perfect the art of cloning myself to be in 5 places at once its abit hard to help you!! AND I offerd to come to yours on a saturday before work!!

Anyway you lazy f**k Ive had your harness with me for the last two meets to give to you but your to lazy to drive 20mins down the road to come and get them!! Your van not water proof? :? :lol: :lol:

Give me a bell you cheeky b*****d :lol:[/quote]

Sling them over the railway into my back garden and I’ll take them to the lazy git.

Rob…Never make it…you and Ben been great…my GTO is with Ben…she pack up on M25, jointion 24 in Enfield …bad luck…see you guys next meeting and this time for real… :? :?