Events You Have Missed/Would Have Attended This Year

So, just out of interest and maybe a bit of help for the Committee’s future planning, with the unprecedented year we’ve had with meets being cancelled as the years has prolonged…

“What event/events have you missed this year?”

“What, if you are new to the Forum, did you fancy attending, had it not been cancelled?”

Hoping in 2021 we have a normal event Calendar, we have loads to put up there.

So knowing what ‘floats your boat’… weekend meet with camping, day car show, general meet other members, hotel without car meet up, we have done them all in previous years, but you are the Members, so feedback to what you’d like to see on the GTOUK Calendar of Events is essential.

I’ll start it off for me and @stevie - All of the Above :joy:

Tracie :paw_prints::paw_prints::paw_prints:

6 Likes

Great idea :+1:

Like you guys I have missed it all the AGM and bar afterwards :beer: - the camping events have been missed- just such a good chance to have a good catch up and several more beers and a laugh

As you say hopefully next year we can get many members both old and new at these events

James

4 Likes

Agm is always good catching up with folks ready to start the season off properly

anytime we can get together as a club is always good

5 Likes

I guess nobody missed anything this year then :joy::joy::joy::roll_eyes:

Tracie :paw_prints::paw_prints::paw_prints:

4 Likes

I missed Japfest at donnington but that wasn’t a club event also missed Japshow finale.
Been a busy year building the silver gto so didn’t really have time to go to events :joy:

4 Likes

I missed missing events :joy:

4 Likes

That’s because you have more flipping holidays than Judith Chalmers :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl: wish your were here

1 Like

I missed;
Agm, Nec, Jae, Xmas an all.
Be good to have a get together again.
:mask::mask::mask: