Evil Empire Announces New Range of Silicone Engine Hoses Available

We have finally had the first delivery of our new engine coolant and breather hoses for the 3000GT and GTO engines I have had made arrive.

These are perfect copies of the Original Mitsubishi Hoses and fit exactly. Most of these hoses have been unavailable for many years from Mitsubishi and have now gone hard and now no longer seal properly.

I have made them available in three colours as I know lots of you like to colour co-ordinate your engine bays, so they are available in Red, Black, and Blue

Another feature is that the Hoses are all the same colour through out so you don’t see any other colour when there fitted on the car like some other manufacturers ones do

To order them go to my website link below

https://www.evilempireperformance.co.uk/

Currently available and in stock are:

Front Cam cover PCV Hose

Front to Rear Cam cover Link Pipe Hose

Rear Cam cover to air Intake Bubble Link Hose

Heater Matrix Hose Kit

6 Speed Gearbox Radiator Hoses (Mishimoto and Samco are Designed for only the 5 Speed cars)

Throttle Body Heater Feed and Return Hoses

Available shortly Due before Christmas

Brake Vacuum Assist with Metal One way Valve and 1x Link Pipes

Clutch Vacuum assist with Metal One Way Valve and 3x Link Pipes

If there is enough demand for the NA only hoses I will have them made too, just let me know if your interested in them and if there is enough demand I will get them made.

Pictures of the pipes are below for you to look at.

5 Likes

Hi Rob, is the Front to Rear Cam cover Link Pipe Hose this one? I do not see the colour options. Was thinking blue to match the cam cover.

Hi Neil it is there there is some thing wrong with my web site if you shop by brand you will find it
https://www.evilempireperformance.co.uk/evil-empire-performance/evil-empire-performance.html

will fix it in the morning lol

1 Like

Really good to see more bits becoming available for these cars.
At the age they now are, longevity and survival is now the nature of the beast.
They should sell well.
Marty