Evil Empire

I know the subject of late orders from rob is closed, but i would just like to say that after having spent nearly £1600 in the last week that 97% of the order arrived in a couple of days. Rob explained the reasons for the other bits not being here and i’m happy with that!
Cheers Rob (if that deos’nt get me another free shirt, nothing will!)

hold on hold on ANOTHER free shirt ive spent ■■■■ loads n ive never got a free shirt ide phone n complain but i cant afford another 2hr mobile call :lol: cant say anymore as rob’s got my card details :?

Free shirts!! What’s all this about free shirts Rob?? Surely the mortgage you arranged for me to pay for my spare bits is worth a free shirt…
:smiley:

[quote]I know the subject of late orders from rob is closed, but i would just like to say that after having spent nearly £1600 in the last week that 97% of the order arrived in a couple of days. Rob explained the reasons for the other bits not being here and i’m happy with that!
Cheers Rob (if that deos’nt get me another free shirt, nothing will!)[/quote]

Now see what you’ve started!.. :roll: :lol:

I think I should get a free shirt for being the only idiot to have ordered two cambelt kits in the space of 9 months! And the rest…! :wink:

PS - my aereil mast has arrived and been fitted Rob.

The new free giveaway is the Evil Empire CD its Rob singing! Des O’Connor eat your heart out!!!