Exhaust help please!

Hi gents.
My name is Patryk.I just bought my gto non turbo car was left on driveway for a long time so I decided to bring it back to life.
I have really big problems with finding any parts of my exhaust.
Can you recommend something?
Is there any possibility of getting one?
Thanks

3 Likes

What exhaust parts are you looking for exactly?like a cat back?

Yes that would be the best option for me.
Muffler is totally burnt and rest is just rotten, there is nothing to safe.

Sorry to dent your posting but @James3000GT will be jumping all over this as should be introducing yourself first. I’ll let James tell you, off to bed me

Terry :sunglasses:

1 Like

For a cat back you can try evilempire if hes got any at the moment alternatively euro3s have some
Jerry

1 Like

Hi @patryk

Welcome to GTOUK :+1:

Firstly congratulations on your purchase- I hope you enjoy it.

Also please note the club operates on a subscription model at £20 p/a this enables you to access all of the technical and other area’s of the forum to post up questions. The newbie section is for introducing yourself and your car only. If you would like to join the club please follow the link below:

Many thanks

James
Club Secretary

Hi @James3000GT.

All done and subscribe sorry for inconvenience.
But I have no luck with my exhaust if you will have any more suggestions where I can find one I will be more than grateful.

Thank you
Patryk

1 Like

Have you got the original part numbers and tried Mitsubishi directly. Other option is to get one made - any decent exhaust place will be able to do it.

Welcome to the club - you should now be able to see all sections of the forum.

1 Like

Whereabouts are you located Patryk?
I also run a non turbo car. The 3 section exhausts tend to go home more frequently at the front end of the rear main silencer box. I bought a replacement final section from Mitsubishi themselves, and it’s been fine ever since.
I have occasionally used Westaway Motors in Northampton for a few parts, and they have been fine. Give them a try if they are reasonably near to you 01604 494121.
Also, as suggested by James earlier, it’s quite possible to have a system built. Recently I have had some work done locally to me, using stainless steel parts for both my GTO and my daily driver. If you are anywhere nearby the North Bucks area, I’ll gladly pass on those details to you.
Welcome aboard sir, and happy motoring!

Mike

1 Like

Thanks gent for all advice and I will definitely consider every option.
I’m meeting someone tomorrow with my old exhaust pipe and they will try copy my old one.
I did fined part numbers but no luck online to find any parts ore maybe is just me🤣
There is online shop in US 3xs performance and they have exhaust for 3000gt non turbo.
Did anyone use them before?
I’m for Essex Mike if I can’t find nothing I will give a try.
Thanks for all your advice really appreciate

Patryk