EXTRA Special Deal ! Kicker 40KX800.5 5-channel car amplifier

I have been selling speakers, subs, amps and such for a few years now and have not made much of a song and dance about it

But with the next development of the website i will be able to do more faster and with more information too

So as i am going to a stupid deal on the 5 channel amps (full spec below) Just because Kicker love me and they have allowed me to do this for you guys, Its not on my website and i will never be able to do it again ever, This is just for you guys on GTOUK, Especially Spiros !!! lol

RRP of these is £399.99, but the first 3 people to contact me and can have one for the stupid price of £249.99
That’s £150 off retail and below cost of what anyone pays for them trade…I only have 3 so be quick !!

Kicker designed the KX800.5 5-channel amplifier to run your entire system, powering four speakers with 50 watts RMS each while driving a sub with up to 400 watts RMS. This reliable and compact KX Series rocker remains cool even when pushed hard, thanks to its high-mass heatsink, high-tech internal components, and efficient full-range Class-D amp technology. Not worried about rear speakers? You could also use this amp in 3-channel mode to send 200 watts RMS each to some high-performance components up front, and still run your sub with 400 watts.

g2064KX8K5-o_other2
Product Highlights:

5-channel car amplifier
50 watts RMS x 4 + 200 watts RMS x 1 at 4 ohms
100 watts RMS x 4 + 400 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms
200 watts RMS x 2 bridged at 4 ohms + 400 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms
CEA-2006 compliant
variable high- and low-pass filters (10-5000 Hz, 24 dB/octave) on front channels
variable high-pass (10-500 Hz, 24 dB/octave), low-pass (10-5000 Hz, 24 dB/octave), and bandpass (10-5000 Hz, 24 dB/octave) filters on rear channels
variable low-pass (40-160 Hz, 24 dB/octave) and subsonic (10-80 Hz, 24 dB/octave) filters on subwoofer channel
variable bass boost (0-18 dB at 40 Hz) on subwoofer channel
front-mounted controls protected behind fold-down door with magnetic latches
wired remote bass level included
Class D amp technology
Fail-Safe Integration Technology eliminates noise from your vehicle's electrical system
preamp and speaker-level inputs (speaker wire to RCA adapter required for speaker-level input)
4-gauge power and ground leads and a 100-amp fuse recommended — wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
no onboard fuses — when installing multiple amplifiers in a system, an additional 100-amp in-line fuse between the distribution block and this amplifier is recommended
12-3/4"W x 2-3/16"H x 8-3/4"D
warranty: 2 years 

What’s in the Box:

Owner’s manual

5-Channel amplifier
Remote bass-level control knob
20' Remote cable (with an RJ-25 phone plug on each end)
Four 2" Self-tapping screws
4 Flat washers
3mm Allen wrench
Owner's Manual (English/ French/ Spanish/ German)
Power certificate

Oh and its so tiny it will fit on the back of one of the rear seats to keep it out the way too

great deal rob if I had the extra cash id of went for one of these ideal for space saving and still fitting a good install

I’ll have one rob please can I collect one day next week ?

Wednesday ok to come over

Yes mate that will be fine

Perfect what time 11 ish ?

sounds good

we can go over the you know what then too…lol… Schhhhhh its a secret:flushed::carousel_horse:

Ok dude sweet

I still have 2 of these left if anyone is interested

These are small enough to be mounted on the back of one of the rear seats

PM me if your interested

Cheers Rob