Finally got a GTO

Hi, I had a GTO TT MK1 about 12 years ago which unfortunately I couldn’t really afford. It has been missed for a very long time and have always wanted to replace it. Finally I have taken the plunge and bought @petermartin2009 1994 GTO TT, it was some trip down and then a 430 mile drive to bring it to its new home through rain, sleet and now!. Thanks so much for all the information on the forum so far and a special thanks to @maxxbradley and @DavePerky for their help particularly with my insurance!!! Just signed up to full member :thumbsup:

10 Likes

Congratulations :sunglasses: It’s a nice looking motor

Craig :grinning:

2 Likes

Nice one! Pete will be glad it’s still intheclub insure

2 Likes

Welcome along i was bidding on that too but got told to stop :joy:

5 Likes

Am definitely glad to see it go into good hands and to stay in the club and i get to see it progress my next gto will be a 99 but not for a while lol

7 Likes

@ScottMR you naughty boy, @bhorth31 good luck mate and not a problem that’s what we’re all about.
Dave

2 Likes

Welcome to the club. Great choice of colour :wink:
Jensen

2 Likes

Welcome back, its great that previous owners are finding their way back to the club, you have got a good motor there.

Terry :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Glad to see all has gone well. Always good to keep these cars in the club. Good luck with it all!

1 Like