Fireworks Party

Remember remember the fifth of November gunpowder treason and plot,
I see of no reason the gun powder treason should ever be forgot.
Guy Fawkes Guy fawkes, 'twas his intent
To blow up King and Parliament
Three score barrels of powder below
Poor old England to overthrow

Hey folks just thought i would finaly get round to sticking this up, i have mentioned it to a few people. But heres the details. I throw one of these every year and they are still geting better. Its a case of bring along some explosives and whatever you drink(plus anyfirewood if you have anything lying around to burn) and just have a good time. Venue is at my home. And pretty much a case of turn up whenever and the fireworks will start once its dark enough. Location is 8 Oak Avenue, Upper Marham, Norfolk, PE33 9LL. Any questions etc just give me a shout.

me and dave will be there …what time should we be looking at getting there

anytime after 6’ish probably mum, should be getting dark then

Hey Rossi,

Y’know what, a friend (now ex-friend) really upset me yesterday and I could do with having some fun then I saw your post. Sounds like a good idea.

Is there a B&B anywhere near you though?

Mandy

Theres a few dotted around hun, but not within walking(staggering) distance. Sorry to hear about your “ex-friend”. If it helps to find one online my postcode is PE33 9LL

lookin like ill drop in try to meet some new faces and get coaxed into gettin a gto XD

By all means buddy come along. Tania and dave were saying they hoped you’d come along!

Hiya,

A bit impractical for me to come up for this one really …and what with the weather too… but wishing you a fab fireworks night party.

:party: :party:

Hopefully get to see you all in the New Year.

Mandy