First Gto New Member

Just a few more snaps of the car :slight_smile: incase anybody recognises it

What id love to do next is get hold of a twin mushroom air filter and a amber performance dump valve if anyone can point me in the right direction :slight_smile:

Speak to rob at evil empire @GSXRKID He will sort you out and be very helpful

Thanks mate will do :slight_smile:

I will have a deal this weekend i am going to post on the very last new stock HKS has on the twin mushroom filter

Look out for the post

Cheers Rob

I will keep a look out for it. Thanks rob

Very nice Aaron, even tho mines silver, love these in red :stuck_out_tongue:

Terry :sunglasses:

Thanks terry :slight_smile: will have to get myself to a meet one time soon

25 posts were split to a new topic: Aarron Project

Thanks buddy :slight_smile: welcome to you to lol

1 Like

I’m a noob too and I have to say one word absolutely (or two) gorgeous.

1 Like

Thanks aurelieus. Seems quite a few noobs to the forum so hopefully wont be the only one attending one of the next shows/meets

1 Like

Dont worry about your first meet , you will be welcomed as though you have been to loads , we are a friendly bunch :sunglasses:

Craig :smile:

2 Likes

Cheers craig.:slight_smile: look forward to it… May be attending japshow with the mrs if anybody from the club is attending there?

1 Like

I can vouch for this, I went to my first meet at the weekend and #shamzing!!!

Everyone was super friendly and made me feel really welcome. Feel like a part of the family already :smile:

2 Likes

Oh yes we have a stand there, last year won best in show and best stand.
Approximately 22 cars or more going

2 Likes

Sounds great… Any chance i could get a ticket or 2 through the club then?

1 Like

I was wondering are there any “how to” threads on the forum e.g. as im going to be fitting the fmic set up ive got hopefully this weekend along with the hks twin mushroom filter and bov…

Thanks

@beanus is working on some of these now, there are old threads but no videos, also feel free to upload anything you do as a how to :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This should help you work out how it goes as yours is very similar

There are more pictues on my website

http://evilempireperformance.co.uk

http://evilempireperformance.co.uk/gto-3000gt-shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=22_103