First Oxford area meet. (South Central)

Im in, been practising driving specially for it, so come rain or snow…You see me :lol:

Still going, i’m on nights so bare with me, i might look very jaded. :?

I’m still coming, possibly might be a bit late - Depends on how much I have to drink tonight! :slight_smile:

Hey guys,

Nice too meet up and have a chat. Would have been nice to see a few more faces and cars there, but i guess warmer weather and a few less disabled GTO’s will soon help 8)

Is now a bad time for any KNOCK KNOCK jokes ?? Sorry dave , couldn’t resist :twisted: :twisted: .Hope things improve for you soon.

Hi Guys how do I move this post to Past Events?

Good to meet you guys today will post a couple of pics later, do we want to do this again next month?

Elton…thanks (I think) for confirming the worst with the engine, its at me mums house again, will stay there until I flat bed it over to my mechanic, good old AA, and I seem to remember I took their £500 insurance against mechanical failure, we will see how good that is.

KNOCK KNOCK
Whos there
Ivor
Ivor who
Ivor buggered big end on me GTO!!!

Keep you updated guys. Will also post in general with same poor joke.

Cheers

Dave

You ask a moderator or administrator or as it’s in the events section an event organiser can also move it :slight_smile:

By the way I moved it :slight_smile:

Mark

Cheers Mark

Now for some pics…

http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff87/davebates13/gtolongwall23march08002.jpg

http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff87/davebates13/gtolongwall23march08004.jpg

Cheers

Dave

Dave

Cheers for organising the meet Dave. I had a good time. Good luck sorting out your big end!

Dan.

Hi Guys, Nice to meet to up and see some more faces to the messages being posted.

Dave, What can i say! First meet and the the car goes home injured :cry: . Hope it’s not a sign of things to come :shock: . Good luck with the repairs mate.

Must agree with Elton, shame there wasn’t a few more present but gotta start somewhere and the weather wasn’t brill so here’s to another one soon.
Hope to see you all again soon, Cheers Guys.
Neil.

Right, the car is still at mums and will be for two weeks, then its going to have engine/gearbox dropped and we will go from there!!!

Real reason for post is to organize the next meet, I recon the last Sunday in every month would be good, any thoughts???

Cheers

Dave