First time poster

Hi All
I’ve had my non-running 1991 GTO Twin Turbo project since Dec 19. Its proving to be a royal PITA!

Anyway, just wanted to say Hi!
Tony

6 Likes

You’re in the right place

There is a usb in the shop with the full workshop manual. Very usefull

Placed my order last night :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome to GTOUK Tony, some pictures of the project :+1:

1 Like

welcome to the club :slight_smile:
so whats your plans for the car as its a project :thinking:
theres a lot of info on the site so you should find a few fixes :slight_smile:

I bought it as a non-runner from Glasgow (I’m down in Leeds) in December 2019.
It’s now completely stripped, windscreen is out so I can sort the rust on the screen lip, the whole interior has been removed, I’ve got a refurbished Leather interior to go in with new carpets.
The heads have been refurbished after finding a manifold bolt lodged under a valve!!
Once I know it runs, hopefully in the next couple of days, itll get new Tein coilovers and Stoptech brakes from Rob are Evil Empire,
The rear subframe has been removed for the rws delete and powder coating.
So, it’s a huge project for me, but I’ve already spent a small fortune on it, and I cant wait to actually drive it!

3 Likes

I’m hopefully going to set up a YouTube channel for the rebuild so I’ll get more photos and videos, but here’s a quick peek of the state of it!

5 Likes

That wing was the first thing to go in the bin!!
Not my style at all…

3 Likes

Looks like you have a fun project on your hands,

Make a post in the,projects and restoration section that way you can keep adding and look back to where it started :+1:

2 Likes

Never seen that around Glasgow, must have been off the road for too long as for the wing f… disgrace :smile:

3 Likes

Welcome @Nuppy, good start to the write up, keep us informed of its progress and good luck.

Terry :sunglasses:

1 Like

Welcome to the club , sounds like you got stuck right in , look forward to the vids.
Enda.

1 Like

That is a funky looking wing !

I have a set of BC racing coilovers for sale if you’re interested? Like new but cheaper than new :wink:

You’ll be glad to know it went straight in the skip!!
As soon as I hear this engine run mate, I’ll drop you a message, defo interested in the BCs!!

2 Likes

Coils make a huge difference, dont be tempted to get to close to the tyre though

The underside of the car hangs low and youll be hitting alot of stuff

If you’re after a rear active spoiler, I have one :grin::grin::grin:

Terry :sunglasses: