FOR CRYING OUT LOUD ... and parts order ;O)

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I CANT BELIEVE MY LUCK !!!

Rob … you dont happen to have any standard brake hoses for my car as my front right going into the caliper has just squirted me with brake fluid :evil: … obviously had the clamps on to many days :evil: …

If not then it looks like its the last mod i can do on these brakes and have a set of stainless on there …

Il phone you in the morning , ive so got the ump right now … was just about to put the wheels on and thought id have one last check that everything is moving ok and BAM! there goes something else !!

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Stu

If you are relcaing them I would go with uprated ones.
I think Rob has them on his website.

Mark :wink:

http://www.evilempireperformance.co.uk/product_info.php?cPath=22_51&products_id=163

Cheers guys … i knew he had them, i was just living in dream world really :lol: … ive done everything else so i might as well upgrade the lines as well… oh the credit card is really starting to hurt lately :roll: …

I spose by the time i pay out for standard ones (which are more than likely more money knowing mitsubishi :roll: ) i might as well just up grade and be done with it …

If i turn up the weekend with anything less on than braided give me a slap :wink:

Sorted … well … she moves , stops, doesnt vibrate, i can even touch the calipers after a run, they are that luke warm … those discs look great :smiley: … picking up my heat mat tomorrow morning as well from your recomended place :smiley: …

Cheers dude for sorting my stuff out …

looks like the vacum pipe is sorted after trying to use my brain :wink:

I have a little list of bits if you have them and maybe, just maybe, bring them along on Saturday if your going :smiley: …

Smoked side repeaters
Seal for where the intake Y-pipe goes onto the plenum (if possible … i cant afford a real stainless right now … i would get killed :wink:)
Filler bolt for transfer case

…

Erm, if i think of anything else il let you know …

Cheers Gezza

Messer… :wink:

temperature sender needed as well dude …

… hoping its this as for the last year my car has been stying cool on the condensor fan … i know how to push my luck dont i :roll:

might be best if i get them from you saturday as im trying to be sneaky with these bits if you know what i mean lol :wink: