FOR SALE Complete running GTO MK2 4 Bolt Engine With Turbos

I have decided to sell my complete MK2 Engine i have had stashed away in a running car for a while, as i am now going with a stroker engine for my blue 99 MK4 i have been building for almost a decade !!!

The engine is complete and has no issues and there are zero noises when it starts up, has brilliant oil pressure and will come complete with good turbo’s and everything on it to just drop in and you can have a running car.

I am going to simply unbolt it and remove it from the car and you can have it with everything still attached !!

Car can be heard running if need be…

This engine is not a piece of crap like others sell… and its only available as i have another engine for my car and the car’s shell is going to another big project, so will not be scrapped

First to offer me £900 can have it, but you will need to collect it from my unit

01702-614469

Cheers Rob

hey rob is this all stock or have you replaced anyparts with new stock?

It all stock and has not been messed with in anyway

That’s why i wanted it originally for my self

is it a GTO or UK GT Engine?

Paul

I believe the title states GTO… :shock: :shock: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Sorry Guys it is now sold to a deserving home :wink:

For those of you looking for a good engine, its not that much to rebuild and engine to zero miles or even do a cheap refresh.

Contact me if you want further details

Cheers Rob

just double checking! you know it is common for older gentlemen to loose their eyesight amongst other things! :roll:

Paul

[quote]

just double checking! you know it is common for older gentlemen to loose their eyesight amongst other things! :roll:

Paul[/quote]

Tell him Rob “How very dare you” Cheeky kids :lol:

Julian.

[quote]

Paul

Tell him Rob “How very dare you” Cheeky kids :lol:

Julian.[/quote]

I have Crossed him off the Christmas list and blocked his number Julian !!

That will teach him !!.. :rofl: :rofl: :tumble: :tumble:

Deserving home ???

That’s not where I heard it was going at JAE , shame on you Rob , stipulation should have been you can have it if you paint your car a proper colour :lol: :lol:

Craig :slight_smile:

[quote]Deserving home ???

That’s not where I heard it was going at JAE , shame on you Rob , stipulation should have been you can have it if you paint your car a proper colour :lol: :lol:

Craig :)[/quote]

I am going to have it resprayed to a proper colour :wink: :lol: