For Sale my old i pad (now with pic)

Tracy bought me a new one for my birthday, so the old ones for sale.

There are a few minor scuffs but still looks like new and in full working order. Offers around £100

If interested please don’t PM as I prefer to let others see the list first.

Will post a picture tonight. :slight_smile:

Steve

I’d be very interested in this, get some pics up of any marks/scuffs etc. What model is it? Is it a wifi only version?

Cheers

Gav

As you can see Gav its in good nick, let me know if your still interested mate

v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v

:lol: :lol: :lol:

:shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

sure thats not your posing pouch ?

Craig :slight_smile:

LOVE IT :rofl:

Mike

That was funny as… LOL.

Mind you I think a lot of people that received Xmas pressies from you at the hotel not that long ago may have been a bit shy in replying to your post.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Lel want’s to know what your new one is like. Has it got studs in it or just the one? :lol:

Dee.

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :lol:

I think the appropriate term is “hook, line and sinker”. Thought it was too good to be true!

Gav

[quote]:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :lol:

I think the appropriate term is “hook, line and sinker”. Thought it was too good to be true!

Gav[/quote]

Sorry Gav,

:lol: :lol:

[quote]That was funny as… LOL.

Mind you I think a lot of people that received Xmas pressies from you at the hotel not that long ago may have been a bit shy in replying to your post.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Lel want’s to know what your new one is like. Has it got studs in it or just the one? :lol:

Dee.[/quote]

That wasn’t a patch on this Dee :lol: :lol:

[quote]:shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

sure thats not your posing pouch ?

Craig :)[/quote]

Na… Lol. Think I still got the piccie of that. Beach Volleyball wasn’t it? Now where’s that gone? I think Steve needs a bit of stick again after this stunt. :wink:

Dee.