Front an Rear Seats going cheap!

Hi Guys an Gals,

I have a spare set of front and rear seats from a MK1 (I’m sure you’ll know if it’ll fit your year of car as I don’t know if there are any differences etc.)

I’m not looking for anything for them really but thought I’d post them in the “for sale section” rather than the “going free section” as I’m sure that this section sees more action. To be honest first person to offer me 4 cans of lager and a twix can have them. :lol:

The Front driver has a little damage as in photos and the shiny coin is a £2 for scale and is subject to the usual wear and tear of the bolsters specifically the seat bolsters rather than the upright rear/side bolsters.

The front passenger is in good condition.

They would be good for someone maybe looking to recover theirs and use these in the mean time or for someone who’s seats are ruined.

By http://profile.imageshack.us/user/buck_geraint at 2012-06-24

I have not fitted these to a car to see if the electrics work although I am told they did work when they came off a the car that was being broken and all plugs seem to be there for the electrics

The rears are subject to the usual fading from all the lovely sunshine we get here in the UK 8) and they have one tear near the seat belt reciever on the drivers side rear.

I’m based in Cardiff and can be available most days if you want to collect and will be happy to help with couriers although I would prefer if the recipient organised their own transport.

I’ll give it a couple of weeks and then I’m sorry to say they’ll be going down the tip as I just haven’t got room for them.

If anyone wants more or better photos let me know.

Anyone interested ??

Hi,

I’m interested in the passenger seat. I may be able to collect.

Cheers,
Ewan

Collect from Aberdeen !! Isn’t there someone from the states that could come and collect so we could set a club record for longest distance travelled to collect a part!! ;-D

No probs fella, its yours if you want it and I’ll even throw in a cup of tea :wink:

If you PM me an Email adress I’ll send a couple more pics of the seat and details of where I am !!

Cheers

Geraint

[quote]Collect from Aberdeen !! Isn’t there someone from the states that could come and collect so we could set a club record for longest distance travelled to collect a part!! ;-D

No probs fella, its yours if you want it and I’ll even throw in a cup of tea :wink:

If you PM me an Email adress I’ll send a couple more pics of the seat and details of where I am !!

Cheers

Geraint[/quote]

Thanks Geraint,

I’ve done a few long trips with the GT, e.g. Europe meet in France last year.
Unfortuneatly I’ve had a change of plans, so these are available for other members.

Many thanks,
Ewan

These are still available free !! if nobody wants them they’ll be going to the dump next weekend !!

Anyone ?? Hate throwing stuff out !! :smiley:

Yes they will fit Steven…

Direct swap

The only difference between the seats electrically is the GTO have switches on the seat belt holders to turn the light off on the dash when the seat has a occupant and inserting the belt into the holder turns the light off…

5 minute swap with 17mmm socket and a some wire cutters!!

3000GT leather seats are far more comfortable than GTO cloth or leather as i have had all in the car in the last 6 months to test in my car

Cheers Rob

Hi Steve,

Your welcome to all 4 but the misses would be more than happy if you took at least the front 2 as she wants them out of the bedroom :lol: !!!

I’m self employed so can be available most days and evenings but Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday (before 5pm) are the most difficult.

Let me know when you want to pop down.

Cheers

Geraint

07789 261 637

Hi,

Yeah no probs, Just give me a shout when you have a day planned.

Cheers

Geraint

Can anyone tell me if they will fit in a 1995 MK2 3000GT?

If so I will save them from the tip.

I only need to borrow them really for a little bit while I have my seats reclothed. Probably only use the front two, but if I am travelling to collect I will take the lot as a spare in case.

Hi Geraint,

Thanks again. I am waiting to buy a Peugeot 307 in order to collect these, should be purchased early next week. Once I have the mode of transport I will be down to get them.

I am off work next Friday so a good chance it will be then to avoid traffic.

Cheers Steve