Full member subscription query

how long does it usually take for the membership to be processed after the payment is made? How will I know when it is done? Says the payment is completed but I have no membership number issued yet

cheers

Bill

Morning. Its saying you are a full member on the post you have just posted. Just under your name.

1 Like

Yup. Saw that after I posted but there is no membership number against my profile. Maybe just an admin thing??

Hi bill you don’t get a number assigned to your profile :grinning: On the old system @3000gt used to assign you a number . No idea how this works now with the current system though when you sign up electronically . It’s been a good few years since I did the membership .

Craig :grinning:

When I signed up I asked for mine as you don’t automatically receive it. I needed it for insurance company. At the time I think @Tracie helped me out with it.
Jensen

Thanks peeps. I don’t need a number but I’m sure if it’s an insurance discount issue I will be able to get one. No probs. At least the membership is activated.

Cheers.
Bill

1 Like

Hi Bill, if I remember correctly near at the time for Your membership renewal You’ll get a reminder letter, I think is a number on that letter !

Where’s your ‘full member’ notification Grouch? :grin: :grin: :grin: in jest!!!

Kuffin rain means I don’t work today so am gonna be on here to cause mayhem, not really :joy: :joy: :joy:

Terry :sunglasses:

3 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: once I had posted this , I knew I was in trouble. Lol

2 Likes

:joy: :joy: :joy: yep, eye’s are everywhere :joy: :joy:

Terry :sunglasses:

2 Likes

usually if you tell an insurer that you are a GTO UK member this will suffice, however if you need a membership number @3000gt can allocate you one.

2 Likes

Thanks for the response guys, sorted:smiley:
Bill

1 Like