Getting married tommorrow!

Well im finally making an honest woman of my Caroline tommorrow , starting to get a little nervous now and im a tad pissed off that my GT wont be in any of the pics as its still in the garage being repaired / resprayed after a really minor incident. It took two weeks for the insurance engineer from the person im claiming from to turn up and authorise the repairs and this is now the end of the third week . But never mind will have a brand new wife this time tommorrow and last thing ill be thinking of will be the car (at least untill monday )
looking forward to meeting you all at jae as long as i have some money left for petrol :roll: unfortunately cant bring the wife cos she has to work so im gonna bring one of my best men instead.
Cheers Duncan.

Best of luck tomorrow to you and your good lady

Enjoy your day and i hope the weather is good to you

Regards

Craig :slight_smile:

Have a great day.
Best of luck and wishes for the long future together for you both.

Jo x

Have a great day…

Make sure you enjoy every minute as it will just fly past and by the end of the night your face will ache with all the smiling at camera’s… :lol: :lol: :lol:

Russ…

[quote]Have a great day…

Make sure you enjoy every minute as it will just fly past and by the end of the night your face will ache with all the smiling at camera’s… :lol: :lol: :lol:

Russ…[/quote]

Have a great day. As said above. It was one of the fastest disappearing days of my life. The day just goes.

Make sure you stop, look around and take in who and what is going on around you now and again. Then commit this along with your great feelings to memory. Saw our wedding video and realised who actually attended. It’s a mad day. :wink:

Dee.

Hope you have a great day & good luck to both of you . Bob.

All the best to you both and fingers crossed for the weather. Have a great day!

Martyn & Karen

good luck mate, funny enough its a year tomorrow i got wed, taking her back to the hotel for a spa, meal, honeymoon suite and breakfast cant wait.
hope the sunshines like last year

webbo

Hope you are getting married early cos if it dont work out at least you wont have wasted the whole day :lol: :lol: :lol:

Serriously, good luck to you both for the future and have a good day.

warmest wishes to you both.

Dawn and Dell

All the best for the future and regardless of the lovely weather, i hope you both have a beautiful day.

Mark. :smiley:

All the very best to you both have a wonderful day

Steve

Have a special day…good luck! :party: :party:

have a great day, All the best to you and your lady!!

paul

[size=24]Best wishes[/size]

Steve and Tracy

Hi, have a lovely day!
Best wishes

Kind Regards

VJ

Congratulations!

J