Graham Roberts

Have read earlier that Graham (auto world) has passed away , those who know him or have him on their list on Facebook may wish to pay their respects to the family .

Had a few bits off Graham over the years , sold him quite a few too bizarrely at Thoresby hall

9 Likes

I got alot of parts from Graham over the years, helped me out so many times and seemed such a nice guy. Sad news.

2 Likes

He’s been a decent source of parts for a fair few owners on here over the years, but for us, he kindly provided a donor car to let Steve practice chopping the roof off before attacking the Hulk for real. Something we’ll always be grateful for.

Tracie :paw_prints::paw_prints::paw_prints:

5 Likes

So sad to hear this for all his ups and downs he was a decent guy to me and many more.

Steve

2 Likes

I have just been contacted by one of his friends, he took his own life.

Very sad

Steve

4 Likes

Oh ffs, RIP Graham, never knew you but had loads of stuff off you.

Terry :sunglasses:

1 Like

Sad times that’s where I bought my GTO from 6 years ago

1 Like

Didn’t know the man but a tragedy for the family when that happens. At peace now.

1 Like

Tragic a great number of our cars are on the road because of Graham’s autoworld - spoke to him a few times to get parts etc and always gave a good fair price.

James

1 Like

Wow, he messaged me a couple of days ago about some more Parts, very very sad, RIP

1 Like

Didn’t know the chap but very sad , a tragedy for his friends and family and a loss to his customers and clients. RIP

1 Like

RIP Graham, had few things from him over the years !

1 Like

Very very sorry to read this. I knew him and the guys at Autoworld quite well and I have had a good amount of parts from them.
He did alright by me with some easy bargaining and some good deals, was always very friendly when I went there which is how I bought from him.
I know he did have medical/mental issues and took times out but last time I saw him he seemed in good form, so very sad about this, maybe he got overwhelmed and that was too much.
Hope Glynn and the other guys there, what can you say, are coping for want of better words. I dont know how Autoworld has been doing lately.
Its a shame to loose this guy from our community and I for one will remeber him well.
R I P Graham

4 Likes

Very sad news,rip buddy
Fletch

1 Like

Always found him to be a polite man when ever he called me and we did have some banter through customers.

I knew he had health issues as he told me he had once when we was chatting, but this has left me feeling sad.

2 Likes

Really sad news what a great guy he was helped me out a good few times over the years with parts rest in peace buddy
Darren

1 Like

did have a few bits and bobs off him over the years but didnt know him personally but by reading these replies i can tell he will be missed by many :raised_hands:

2 Likes

Life is too short. Had loads of parts off him over the years. Really really sad.
Best wishes to all his family.

2 Likes

Such a sad loss had a few parts of Graham and did me well RIP X

2 Likes

Bought a few parts of Graham recently, sad day indeed

2 Likes