Grandad boo

at last :smiley: baby keegan and kai doing fine now but omg wat an event its been poor girl in labour for 3 days 2 lots of pethadin an epidural she didnt want baby wouldent come out so rush of to theatre [wouldent let tani in cos she couldent get all her hair in the stupid little hat ]then as im sat beside her in theatre im told i have to leave as they got to give her a general anesthetic half way into the c section as she n baby to distressed me n tani flapin big style now :shock: thankfully 40 mins later good news baby n mum ok .without doubt the most harowing experiance me n tani ever been through. so proud of our kai n she going to be a realy good mum :smiley:

:ttiwwp:

Congrats to all.

Glad to hear all went fine.

Mark

Well done Grandad. That’s a tough time for you all to have endured. Best wishes to all.

Mike

Congratulations boo tani and proud mum glad everything is ok now…get tani to order you tartan slippers b4 xmas boo or they will get more expensive :lol: :lol:

Fantastic news Dave 8)

Good to hear Mum and Baby are both doing well :slight_smile:

Regards

Craig :slight_smile:

congrats, a grandad writing short style, even i had trouble reading that, i must be behind on the times!!

Congradulations Boo and family.

you be getting a lexus soarer v8 next with flat cap and slippers haha

thanks to all for your kind words . sorry about spelling and punctuation .im crap 'even more so when i havent slept forr 2 days :lol:
flat cap n tartan slippers my arse im only 28 :lol: baby seat sorted for the gto so no lexus for tani she loves her car :wink:

ok pic of my little boy aint he beautifull :smiley: http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff293/booconstruction/DSC00758.jpg

Ahhhh cute 8)

bigger than his Grandad already too :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Craig :slight_smile:

I’m sure I seen this picture somewhere else :smiley:

Mark