Great Day @ Japshow Finale 2015

Lol loving the close up of the sail panels @Beanus :smile:

Sorry, I just had to.

1 Like

emverde is his username @Beanus

Steve

Hi ya
Joe Crawley is the name and thanks for the pass. I will put in more information once I finish fighting this computer

1 Like

Great weekend :grinning: :sunglasses: :icecream:

From 1:54, i’m sure you’ll recognise it. lol

3 Likes

That day I will never forget very nice people help me out, home safely with my daughter such a lovely family club members, thank you so much see you next time guys hopefully car in good condition.

5 Likes

Wow @emverde where do you live, it’s taken you a long time to get home :joy:

Joking apart, good to meet you, the guys are always willing to help another Club member out, we stick together and share a passion for the cars.

Hope you make it to another meet in the 2016 Calendar. Check out what we have on this year here.

Tracy :smile:

3 Likes

Hi Tracy

Hahaha Been so busy & log in problem my account in the club, I’m so greatfull which I’m not expecting a very nice welcome from members , I’m willing to attend AGM but the car not in good condition needs a trusted garage for GTO’s most under chassis jobs, hope see you soon.

Thank You
Emeer

2 Likes

Well as ever Eurospec in Guildford would be about the beat recommendation you’ll get :slight_smile:

AGM doesn’t require your Gto so don’t worry… I’ll not be in mine. :slight_smile:

We are a friendly bunch :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thank you, I will contact Ben.

2 Likes

yes got home nice and easy, thank you

1 Like

Won’t be in mine either @Butler.

As the folks have said come along to the AGM , doesn’t matter if your in the GTO or not , either way you will still be made to feel welcome

Except I will be the one standing in the corner on my own for turning to the dark side :laughing:

Regards

Craig :slight_smile:

4 Likes