GTO 1994 Cambelt etc change

Hi
I’ve just purchased a very nice 1994 GTO, and need to know where I can get a full service and cambelt etc changed. I live in St.Albans. Thanks in advance.
Derek

1 Like

I do a Genuine Mitsubishi one on my website

Its the best one to use on your car, we are the biggest part supplier of genuine parts and also proper upgrade parts too

6 Likes

And I can advise, or help you to carry out the work. I have assisted others with this, and have done mine twice.

Mike

3 Likes

HiThank you for that. When the time comes, I will certainly contact you. In the meantime, I’m looking for a weather strip to go along the whole length of the passenger window (middle of the car; not the top of the car). My car is a 1994 Z16 GTO.
Kind regards
Derek

Hi
Just a couple of questions regarding the cambelt.

Are all the details of how to do this on the usb the club sell?

@GSXRKID do you have the cambelt kit in stock now?

Thank you.

Yes to both…

1 Like

Thanks again

Thanks

Don’t forget to sign up for the membership and if you have any issues with it the club will always help you it not to difficult but there’s not much room

3 Likes

Thank you.
Will do that now.:+1:

Okay. Will do soon.
Thanks.

I have free stock of the cam belt kits available as we speak today

2 Likes

If it’s free save me a set! Very generous of you Rob! :sunglasses:

3 Likes

:rofl::+1:
New membership deal - very kind! Well worth the £20

1 Like

Welcome aboard Derek and Gooner, you have come to the right place…
Right then…cambelt change…
The manual I refer to is the Dodge Stealth/3000gt 92 - 96 print.
Reference pages are 11-31 to11-35 inclusively. Pay particular attention to page 11-34, first paragraph at the top, the “NOTE” suffix in particular.
Also, to make more sense of all this, take a look at:

https://www.team3s.com/60k.htm

The above is a superb piece of technical support by our American colleagues, and is one which I studied and then interpreted further, when I changed the cambelt on my late '92 NA. My article can also be found on our Technical, “How to” section under the title of “Late '92 NA cambelt replacement”.
Any questions or problems, I am happy to try and help.

Good luck with the work.

Mike

1 Like

Hi Mike
Many thanks for info. I will certainly refer to this.
Kind regards
Derek

Good to see you here @Grouchy_Gooner, we met at Japday Castle Combe about 6 years ago, the reason it stands out in my memory is that you took some great quality photos of my car, one ended up as the background on my computer for a long time :+1:

Mick

1 Like

Thank you - I remember :+1:

Should have joined sooner - looking forward to meeting up with club members at future events

2 Likes