GTO/3000GT Rear Suspension Camber Arm Group Buy

Finally I have sorted out this Camber Arm group buy.

The Evil Empires November/December Group Buy is going to be the must have item for those of you who have fitted 18” wheels or have lowered your car.

Sorry this has taken so long to sort out, but I have had to overcome more than a few problems to make it happen in the quantities I needed.

The new price for these Camber Arm Kits is £139.99 *(A saving of £20.00 on the original group Buy price) **delivered to your door.

These arms come fully assembled and have the grease points done too that is recommended by the bearing suppliers.

I have added to this post the wording from the original post for those who missed it first time around

We now have available the adjustable upper rear control arms (camber arms) for the GTO/3000GT. These control arms alleviate the notorious problem the GTO & 3000GT encounters with rear camber alignment after installing lowering springs or increasing the size of your wheels. This control arm is a direct replacement for the stock upper rear arm and requires no modifications to fit to your car.

http://www.the-evilempire.co.uk/images/Water%20Marked/Rear%20Control%20ArmWTMK.JPG

To fit them is as simple as this…

1.) Jack up and secure the car.
2.) Remove the retaining bolts holding the arm in place
3.) Remove the original arm
4.) Install The Evil Empire adjustable control arm
5.) Replace and tighten all bolts
6.) Lower the car back to the floor.

Please note that we advise you to have your tracking checked at a 4 wheel alignment centre to take full advantage of the benefits of these adjustable arms.

Don’t settle for 1.5 or even 1.0 degrees negative camber - these new adjustable arms will get your car’s rear camber into perfect alignment.
Please Note: These will be shipped with all moveable joints pre-greased unlike some companies supplying a similar product, you will NOT need to grease the bearings before installation.

**Our normal price for these was going to be £199.00 + £10.00 P&P **

But this special offer is going to be just £139.00 delivered to your door……
SAVE £60.00 + £10.00 P&P = £70.00 on our own original offer **

Please Email us if you wish to order a set of arms so I can keep track of how many I have sold as there is a 40 pair limit on these and I have sold and been paid for over 20 pairs already.

Email [email protected]
Phone Equiries 07891-606913

Orders on this item can be paid via Credit Card/Cheque if required.

Cheers Rob

*All those who paid the higher price will get the difference refunded to them in a form of a cheque. Would those people please E mail me as I want to make sure that I have a complete list of those who have paid and that it is the same as the one I have.

Rob,

How much would shipping to Dublin, Ireland be ?

There will be no extra charge

So it will be still £139.00 for the full kit

Hurry as there is now less than 10 kits left for this group buy

Cheers Rob

Right then, stick me down for a set. or do i need to join up first ?

Your saving me some right!?? :?

I have just 4 sets of these left in this group buy…

When they have gone they are gone for ever at this price…

There are no more of this type bearing left in the USA and the manufacturer has discontinued the bearing and will NEVER be making any more, as the application it was intended for is now out of production too.

I spent 6 months trying to make these Camber Arms another way and source the parts in the UK and make a small profit, which turned out to be a waste of time.

I can take a credit card on these if it helps at this time of year.

If you miss out now, then ask me for a set in the new year……
I may not be able to supply you with a Kit.

Cheers Rob

[email protected]
07891-606913

Only two sets now remain…

Be quick or lose out

Cheers Rob

hi rob,
are these camber arms ever going to arrive its now been 3 months .

if not here by the end of next week can you send me a refund

thanks

steve

well mine arrived in the post today :lol:

Simon

hi rob

thanks for the phone call

hope to see them on tuesday :smiley:

thanks steve

Everybody who ordered and paid for the Camber Arms will receive them on Monday as I posted them all out Parcel Force out Yesterday.

This was not an easy Group Buy to do in the end and has been a night mare from start to finish.

I ended up spending 3 days machining parts that were supposed to be a direct fit up to become a direct fit.

My apologies to those who have waited so patiently for them to arrive.

You all know who you are and I really appreciated the fact that you all understood the difficulties in sourcing some of the components.

Cheers Rob

Thanks Rob
Arrived on Monday - fitted on Tuesday :smiley: :smiley:

Thanks worth the wait just need to ask steve to fit them on Wednesday and ill see you Rob at the meet.
Cheers Kas.

Have you still got a pair of these for sale??

thanks

HI

Indeed we do still sell these !!!
But i buy them in now, as making them was a big mistake and was a complete night mare !!!

Give us a call on 01702-614469 if you would like a set

How old is this post !!!
Do i get an award for have the oldest post dug up this year???

http://www.evilempireperformance.co.uk/product_info.php?products_id=408

http://www.evilempireperformance.co.uk/images/Camber%20Arms.jpg

[quote]HI

Indeed we do still sell these !!!
But i buy them in now, as making them was a big mistake and was a complete night mare !!!

Give us a call on 01702-614469 if you would like a set

How old is this post !!!
Do i get an award for have the oldest post dug up this year???

http://www.evilempireperformance.co.uk/product_info.php?products_id=408

http://www.evilempireperformance.co.uk/images/Camber%20Arms.jpg[/quote]

might be an old post but these arms are very important. as is proper 4 wheel alignment.