GTO Alluminium door sills. still for sale

not sure how much these are now worth so be happy if someone could point out a price. they were 135 new.

pics will be up soon.

I take it these fit over the plastic ones? or replace them?

My plastic ones are a bit knackerd. So if these fit over them, will it matter that currently not all the screws tighten?

Saj

[quote]I take it these fit over the plastic ones? or replace them?

My plastic ones are a bit knackerd. So if these fit over them, will it matter that currently not all the screws tighten?

Saj[/quote]

they replace the plastic ones, if you wanna come round and try them your more than welcome if your gonna be around the are, not sure about the screws how many screws can you tighten?

Bit of a trek! But im often not too far from u.
Cant remember how many screws dont tighten, think it was only one or two. In fact, cant even remmber the last time I drove it! Been in two garages for the past 9 months!

I’d like something like those though, be nice with the new paint job.

If you get any offers though jus get shot of them mate, not looking to spend any more money untill I get her back.

Saj

Bit of a trek! But im often not too far from u.
Cant remember how many screws dont tighten, think it was only one or two. In fact, cant even remmber the last time I drove it! Been in two garages for the past 9 months!

I’d like something like those though, be nice with the new paint job.

If you get any offers though jus get shot of them mate, not looking to spend any more money untill I get her back.

Saj

bump

bump

sold.

[quote]not sure how much these are now worth so be happy if someone could point out a price. they were 135 new.

pics will be up soon.[/quote]

if these are the ones I got they don’t replace the plastic one but fit over them

using the new screws

Simon

[quote]
Cant remember how many screws dont tighten, think it was only one or two.

Saj[/quote]

Not sure how these are fitted but if they are just self tapping screws then if using fatter self
tapping screws won’t work then take them off and push small household raw plugs into the hole
and then self tap them back on… it should work :wink: