GTO MR TWIN TURBO MANUAL 93

Just picked one of these up myself.
Not as tidy as these though.
Might be missing a panel or 2 :flushed::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

That is lovely. I have cloth seats no gto stitching so must be the second edition. Absolutely adore The Beast. Never really see them round here (suffolk) thinking now about storage but prefer to drive him every day as I do now. Going to sign up for full membership and try to get him to a G T O meet even if it is on the back of a trailer. Need to talk to people with knowledge about what to do with him. And yes, Beast is a He.

3 Likes

Well we do hope JAE at Norfolk show ground will go ahead in August this year- this is probably the Clubs biggest event with weekend camping and lots of drinking :grinning:

James

Thank you to everyone who took the time to advise on the battery issue. Turned out it was a parasitic drain from the old Toad alarm. Had the alarm replaced with Cobra. OMG Virtually the whole car was re-wired because some moron had previously messed with the electrics without earthing, the auto electrician was gobsmacked it had not caught fire in the years I have owned it. Still all is now peachy. Appreciate the advice, will bring it to a meet as looking to get valuation.

E

2 Likes

Hi James do you know if this us going ahead in Aug yet?

Hi Melanie,

I’m not sure yet - I guess we should know in the next week or two.

Are you a full member yet? FYI displaying cars at meetings etc… is generally aimed at full members only.

Cheers,

James

1 Like