GTO TWIN TURBO with MOT Drive away

Just a quick heads up…I am gonna be selling my MK1 GTO TT on a H plate within the next month…
Well as soon as I get down my mates workshop & get it painted…
It will be all lower panels Inferno Red Pearl & roof, bonnet & Boot in Rainbow Prism paint over Pearl Black.
Full Leather interior, lots of bling under the bonnet, Evil Emp Dump Valve, Alloy Y pipe & Custom Filter, Large Bore Fuel rail Loop, recent Service With 6 new NGK IRIDIUM SPARK PLUGS , New Exedy Clutch fitted less than 500 miles ago, Has a tuning Sticker on the MAF so would think its been tuned. Red Magni Leads, Red Vac pipes, Custom Stainless Exhaust system recently fitted, HKS Downpipe & Decat…Full set of White Dials…
Stainless Steel GTO Sill/Kick plates & HKS Chrome twin filter to with it.
Zisa JDM Alloys Wheels 3 Piece Splits 2 Brand New FalkenTyres on Rear 265/40/17 11" Wide & 2 Part Worn 9 1/2" wide on Front…with spacers for front wheels.
Goes like Stink & sounds superb…Has the common crunchy gear change between 3rd & 4th when I get lazy changing gear, have got a Stainless Clutch hose to fit…Probably loads I’ve missed as cant remember everything I’ve done to it lol…
Mot & ready to drive away ( well soon as its painted )…Not sure on what its worth so open to decent offers…
Sad to see it go but I just aint using it enough as always in the workshop or out on the Bikes…
Will stick up pic’s soon as its painted…
New Side lights going on it.
I do have the rear Aero Spoiler to go with the car, stripped it off to paint & Hydrodip it…I may even get time to strip a load of engine parts ie covers, manifold, Hard Pipes ect to Hydrdip before its finished & ready to sell…

1 Like

That’s a shame dude. Why are you selling? Pics would help. I know you’re painting it but still…

Ok here are some pic’s of how it looks atm…

Quick bump as I just aint got the time to get this painted & all its doing is sitting here un-used so…
Its FOR SALE as it is & comes with all the bits I have for it plus Wheels ect…Jump in & drive away runs superb…
Make a decent offer & its yours
If I ever did get around to painting it then there would be one hell of a jump in price compared to what you might get this for now…

One hell of a bargain for someone as just want it gone now…
I will take closest offer to £1000 for the car plus all the bits I have for it inc the wheels, if I get no interest on here real quick then going on Ebay …
Its got MOT & Runs perfect all that lets it down is the paintwork…
We all know its worth more than this in bits & this is a drivable MOT’D GTO TWIN TURBO…

Sure someone will snap it up at that price mate. Even if it is for parts or to break. Its a real shame. Would have loved to see what you could do with it!

Yeah I just don’t have the time to do it as got work stacking up everywhere & I am supposed to of taken a couple of months off…Listed it now on EBay with £1000 starting bid & no reserve…

2 Likes

Just listed one of my bikes too in case anyone is interested in Bikes…

Omg I would have both of I could, that bike is gorgeous!!!

got someone coming to look at the car today so should be sold as at a grand its a giveaway price…Amazed nobody on here was interested considering what its worth in bits alone?

Tbh i was interested , dont have the space for it though which is a downside , it was cheap , be a shame to see it broken if its running well but its easier to recoup the money that way than invest in a paintjob , hope its kept on the road

Pretty sure i know who the WMS sticker is , put it this way its not a good one

Craig :smile:

Its a real shame. Make sure you tell whoever buys it to visit the site. Maybe we can convince them to keep it on the road!

Is it a guy called Stuart that’s coming to look? I put him on to your Ebay add yesterday

1 Like

has anyone bought this yet?? I’ve only just seen this post and I’m interested in getting back in another gto. Just sold my rx8 and bought a mk5 gt tdi, If this is still available then please pm me, cheers.