GTOUK 19th Annual AGM 4th April 2020

I should be attending this year for the day.

Jerry

4 Likes

Can you please add your names to the list as we go

1. Jensen
  2. Simon 3000GT
  3. Steve and Tracy
  4. Lukasz
  5. James
  6. Craig
  7. Mike Dodgemonkey
  8. Jerry GTO Power

@stevie and @Tracie taken it upon my self to add you both anyway :joy:

2 Likes

Sorry guys, smack on my holiday time again

Iā€™m coming! With or without the gto :roll_eyes::triumph:

1 Like

just a reminder

Good afternoon Mr Baker

I hope you are well?

Just a quick email to advise that the allocation cut off (as agreed of 6 weeks prior to arrival) is soon to be upon us of the 22nd February, and currently no one has booked a room off the allocation reserved

If you could send out a note to anyone you feel should have booked or that wishes to before the allocation deadline, as I do not want people to miss out on the agreed rate, that would be great

Any questions feel free to advise

Kind Regards

Natalie Trailor
Meetings & Events Manager
Holiday Inn Coventry M6 Jct 2
Hinckley Road, Coventry, CV2 2HP

I will be booking a room this week.

James

Sadly I wonā€™t be able to make this as Iā€™ll be in Japan, unless they close the country due to the Coronavirus, in which case Iā€™ll come, unless itā€™s a pandemic and everything is cancelled!!!

1 Like

All booked on the hotel remember only 3 days for the discounted rate and would 9 rooms left

Simon

Hi Simon

Delegates do not need to pre-pay for their accommodation, merely guarantee their rooms using a credit/debit card. Payment isnā€™t required until check in

If they need to cancel they can do so free of charge up until 4pm the day prior to arrival so as not to incur charges

If you could put the above on your website too so that people are less apprehensive to book

Unfortunately I canā€™t extend the allocation as the system automatically releases the roomsā€¦

I look forward to hearing from you

Kind Regards

Natalie

Sent: 19 February 2020 12:48
To: HI Coventry
Cc: Tracy Parkin
Subject: Re: Bedroom allocation release

Hi Natalie

Thanks for the reminder I have added to the website and booked mine

Would it be possible to extent this until 1 Marchjust to get people though pay day?

Simon

All booked today.

James

1 Like
  1. Jensen
  2. Simon 3000GT - Hotel Booked
  3. Steve and Tracy - Hotel Booked
  4. Lukasz
  5. James - Hotel Booked
  6. Craig
  7. Mike Dodgemonkey
  8. Jerry GTO Power
  9. Kevin & Soph
  10. Mark Leach - Hotel Booked

Tracie :paw_prints::paw_prints::paw_prints:

1 Like

Add me a Soph to the list then :crazy_face:

2 Likes

I do not need hotel. I am 20 min driving from venue. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

No vodka then for you

Siimon

1 Like

If you would like to add anything to the AGM Agenda for discussion, please do so HERE

Thanks.

all booked

1 Like

Just a reminder about this as itā€™s only a month away now.

Whilst, as we keep saying, it is the best time to have your say or put your ideas forward, it is also a chance to show your support to the Committee, the Club has to have an AGM by law and unlike Members, the Committee are obliged to attend, so it would be nice to have a decent attendance for us to present the meeting to.

6 Likes

Any more for anymore here ?

Reading the latest government rules regarding events and our current list I would say we are quite safe and well within the 500 person limit So donā€™t let that put you off :man_facepalming::joy:

Obviously personal risk assessment for your own circumstances is paramount here so can you please keep us informed regarding attendance

As it currently stands I have no issues attending

Regards

Craig :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I still plan to attend.

@ms8leach are we still going for a steak dinner? Donā€™t forget your cutlery :joy:

James

1 Like

Well I was working around the corner from the venue , couldnā€™t see anybody even drive around to the bowling alley

2 Likes