H2 DPN - Come back journey

Good Evening All,

Not been a member of GTOUK for nearly 12 years, as the GTO car scene had to take a back seat, whilst I got use to being self-employed for the first time in my life and also starting a family.

Both companies are now holding their own , so it’s time to blow the cobwebs off my car and get it back to it’s former glory.

For people that haven’t seen my vehicle, here is an image taken last July (2017)

I purchased this vehicle back in March of 2002 - It’s a 1991 Mitsubishi GTO TT

15 Likes

Welcome back Full Time :grinning:

2 Likes

Be great to see it in the flesh, let’s hope some members can get to 10 of the best and you to a few meets this year :+1:

Dave

2 Likes

We’ve had the pleasure a few times and it is stunning, especially with that special Naxton touch on the bodywork.

Tracie

2 Likes

I have always held a massive respect for this car right from the early years way back. Saying that @Dave_Naxton is the same, genuinely a top bloke I hold the same respect.

I think you can see from posts here @Dave_Naxton, that things are not what is lead to be believed on social media with regards what we as a club get up to. Knowledge base is tremendous and the builds of lately show the kind of members we have.

H2 DPN belongs here in the ranks of some of the best examples of our Cars :slight_smile:

Steve

3 Likes

one of the gto legends ,daves car is awesome ,go see it at ten of the best .one of the years best uk shows :wink:

2 Likes

Hi Dave, nice to see your back in love. I know you’ve always spoken of this day, i’m happy to see it unfold.

Paul

2 Likes