Had my fist run in with adrian flux already!

i know what your all thinking- “i told u so” :smiley:

paid for my policy on saturday and i was promised that my documents would arrive this morning as i have to tax my car. I was also told they would email me a covernote just incase i didnt recieve the docs on time.
I havent recieved either and i have taken a day off work just to tax the car and have a play in it as i havent driven it for over three months.

I phoned adrian flux this morning to see if the could email me a certificate, and they said that there systems were down and to call back in fifteen minutes, so i did. Two hours later i cant even get them to send a poxy fu@king email so i can tax my car.

This is two days into the policy.

The only reason that i went with them is that they gave me the cheapest quote. Im not bothered about trying to claim cos i would never dream of it being only 23 i cant afford to lose my no claims bonus. But it seems that even their basic costomer care is shite.

Not a happy bunny

nathan

four hours later,
still no joy

[quote]i know what your all thinking- “i told u so” :smiley:

paid for my policy on saturday and i was promised that my documents would arrive this morning as i have to tax my car. I was also told they would email me a covernote just incase i didnt recieve the docs on time.
I havent recieved either and i have taken a day off work just to tax the car and have a play in it as i havent driven it for over three months.

[/quote]

Hi Nathan.
I work for Adrian Flux.Sorry to hear about this. I know Saturdays can be a bit of a problem re the post as we only have one morning postal collection by the post office. Not sure what time you would have rung but I apologise if it wasn’t able to be sent out in time even if the member of staff promised you.
We have had a problem with one of our systems today. I haven’t been using it but did receive an e-mailing at 12:25 saying it is now up and running again. If you wanted to pm me your details I can take a look into it for you, however I appreciate you might not want to do this as you don’t know me.
Thanks.

Just sorted it. Was a stressfull day! I called this afternoon and the systems were fixed. Got insurance certificate emailed as promised straight away so at least they stuck to their word. Got tax with about 2 minutes to go before post office shut!

Any way all has ended well, just enough daylight left for a drive in my baby!

Do your lights not work?

Mark

yeh but it was such a beautiful day for a drive