Haynes International Motor Museum

I know we have a few shows etc left, but was suggested by one of the members that a trip to the Haynes International Motor Museum in Sparkford Somerset might be a good idea.

So if interested please high light and paste your names if interested also whether you would prefer a Saturday or Sunday and will go with the majority, as for when, is second weekend in October 12/13 ok, for discounted entry we have to have a minimum of 15.

1. Davet25 Saturday
  2. NAS Saturday
    3.Mr Grimly Saturday

I can highly recommend this place it is without doubt one of the best motor museums I have ever visited. The red room is just stunning.

Steve

I might be up for this if i don’t sorn the gto at the end of august.

neil

Not sure how to do what I’m meant to but I’d be up for it and not too worried about which day although Saturday probably the better.

So if interested please high light and paste your names if interested also whether you would prefer a Saturday or Sunday and will go with the majority, as for when, is second weekend in October 12/13 ok, for discounted entry we have to have a minimum of 15.

1. Davet25 Saturday
  2. NAS Saturday
  3. Mr Grimly Saturday
  1. Davet25 Saturday
  2. NAS Saturday
  3. Mr Grimly Saturday
  4. Dani & Jon Saturday

[quote]1. Davet25 Saturday
2. NAS Saturday
3. Mr Grimly Saturday
4. Dani & Jon Saturday[/quote]

Can still try and organise this but am afraid will have to drop out as looks like am going out to USA from beginning Oct till mid to end Nov…

[quote]

[quote]1. Davet25 Saturday
2. NAS Saturday
3. Mr Grimly Saturday
4. Dani & Jon Saturday[/quote]

Can still try and organise this but am afraid will have to drop out as looks like am going out to USA from beginning Oct till mid to end Nov…[/quote]

have been told am going out to USA from beginning Oct till beginning Nov…