Headlight washer tank filler cap

Seems correct:

If you get stuck i’ll buy 10 of them and bring to the UK and distribute them up in the North West!

If you mark the packet as say £1 value there will be no tax etc. I buy parts from USA all the time.

You are a superstar! You should at least let us buy you a beer (metaphorically speaking) for your efforts :slightly_smiling_face:

If all caps will be shipped to UK, would that be an option if later someone can send me 1 or 2 caps to Germany ?

I can also buy some of the caps directly from you, @3000GT_DK (maybe there are no problems to ship them from DK to GER and it wont be that expensive). And all other caps can go to UK guys.

Hi artur1,

Like you mentioned, it doesn’t make sense to first send the items to UK, and then back to Germany when they can be sent directly from Denmark.

I can send you a couple of caps, but as far as I can see, you are not a member of GTOUK.

I can highly recommend getting an international membership. Apart from access to the full forum, which contains an incredible wealth of knowledge and solutions to all kind of problems, you will be part of one of the friendliest clubs around where everybody is helpful with whatever problems you may have.

The benefits by far outweighs the annual cost.

1 Like

I am going to check how I can become a member now. Couple of month ago I already tried, but if this time it wont work then I will contact admins.

PS: somehow I dont see the option how to upgrade my account so I have contacted admins :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you, 3000GT_DK, for your outstanding efforts and very generous offer with these washer bottle caps. A great contribution to helping any of our club members, thanks again.
Best wishes,
Mike

2 Likes

So, I finally become a full member.
@3000GT_DK, I am still interested to get those caps so when ever you will have any updates, let me know :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome to the club. I am sure that you will not regret it.

Currently I only have black and white plastic filament, so that is the current options.

What would you like?

Thanks! Nop, I do not regret. This is one great community.

I would prefer white color.

I’d love a white one too please, if that’s ok :slightly_smiling_face:

Caps in the making

I have, unfortunately, been a bit delayed due to a minor issue with my printer that required me to do a little maintenance.

@nick2 and @artur1 : Please PM me your address. I hope to ship by the end of this week or start of next week.

@nick2 will forward to anybody else who wants one.

2 Likes

PM sent
PS: Looks amazing!!!

It’s very clever, they look great

I have received the caps. They look really good and looks like positioned well. I will see if they are strong enough while driving next year.

I want to say big thanks to @3000GT_DK.

I have sent you couple of euros through paypal just for beer.

2 Likes