Hello newbie just saying hi

Hi I’m Mike and with my partner Vicky we have today purchased a GTO from Ali in Liverpool, thanks to her for all her help and recommendation about GTOUK. Look forward to participating in the forum Cheers Mike and Vicky

8 Likes

Welcome to GTOUK Mike and Vicky.

Welcome to the club guys.
Jensen

thanks Orv!

Thanks Jensen!

Wellcome to the club guys

Welcome to the nut house good to have you on board 🖒
Great people here.
Dave

1 Like

Welcome to the club.
Was shocked to see on FB that Ali sold ONO
She’s a good car, though we have seen no recent pics of her :wink:

2 Likes

Thanks Scott!

She was gutted to sell ono, she was insistent that we joined you guys on here, I’m beginning to see why!

4 Likes

Thanks All appreciate the welcome!

We are pretty friendly bunch :slight_smile:
Where in the country are you guys?

We are in Shropshire near a small town called Much Wenlock south of Telford

2 Likes

Welcome to the club.

The ‘gt ono’ should be a good one as Ali spent a small fortune on maintenance at eurospec not too long ago.

Good luck with her

Jus

4 Likes

Hi and welcome to GTOUK , that’s a great car you have got yourselves there that was well looked after by Ali :sunglasses:

Craig :grinning:

2 Likes

You are a very lucky couple. Ali spent a small fortune making ONO one of the best out there. Hope to see some pictures of her in her new home soon!

2 Likes

Hi Vicky & Mike,

Great to have you both here, and that you’ve kept ONO in the Club, members always feel sad when one of us has to sell their prized possession and ONO was certainly loved by Ali and well looked after, so long live ONO with you guys.

Enjoy, I’m sure you will, and shout out if you have any questions, there’s a multitude of knowledge on here, and friendly helpful peeps.

Tracie :smiley:

2 Likes

Hi Mike! It’s Ali! :blush: Made up you’re a member! I hope you enjoy ONO as much as I did! I told my dad before that I’m sad but glad it’s gone to a good home where it will be looked after… he was like “so what dog did you rehome??” :joy: cheeky sod! Anyway welcome to the club! Great bunch of people, great banter & loads of knowledge! Get down to some meets if you can too! :blush:

6 Likes

Hi and welcome e to the club

1 Like

Feeling overwhelmed and humble at all the kind messages, thanks a lot guys!

3 Likes