Hello...picking up my first GTO today! *OR NOT!*

As a side to the current thread of discussion, i live in the Gloucestershire area. If i were to purchase a GTO, is there someone i could take it to for a professional assessment and service?

Keep an eye out, there is some about. Sometimes we hear of some and we can push them your way, don’t give up :slight_smile: I only live in Chippenham so would be happy to have a look if local.

I paid and I don’t mind saying £2400 it had a rebuilt engine other than that untouched…now stands me at 5k just to get it right and looking better in my opinion of course Gtos ain’t never gonna be cheap mate

1 Like

As i maintain my BMW very regularly, I’m fine with the general ‘running costs’ once purchased. Just trying to avoid a dog!
Thanks again and I’ll keep hunting. :wink:

Time of year is also a huge factor on what you can get for your money dec jan are best months with Xmas and the aftermath :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: that’s when I bought mine, people get to winter and think ain’t using it sell it. My engine cost the last owner more than I paid for the car :+1: hang on in there mate.