Hello :)

Hi all, my names Steve and just wanted to introduce myself as been lurking for a while on the buyers guide etc and i’ve been enjoying the info. Like I many I suspect I’ve been a lover of these cars from afar since, well, the 90s :roll_eyes: .

I’d hoped to go view a nice sounding NA GTO this week and was all set to post it up here for opinions and such, but the seller who was too busy to see me this week has found the time to sell to someone else, another dream denied :pensive:

2 Likes

Hi Steve and Welcome,

Sorry to hear you’ve had the run around, but if it was me I’d file it under the ‘wasn’t meant to be’ heading, always helps with disappointments :yum:.

You’re in the right place for advice and hopefully you will find your dream car soon.

Tracie :paw_prints::paw_prints:

2 Likes

Plenty of NA’s out there dude another one will definitely pop up :+1:

2 Likes

Thanks :slight_smile: Yeah I’ll just need to move on and keep looking.

2 Likes

Cheers, yeah I’ll just need to wait. It’s a shame as it sounded a very well kept example though, there’s another going near me (Central Scotland) for similar money, but sounds like it has rot problems :nauseated_face:

1 Like

Hi fella welcome to GTOUK :sunglasses:
We were all lurkers once , infact some still are :joy::joy:

Hope you find something soon , let your head rule your heart and you will find the right one for yourself

1 Like