Heritage recommend a friend

Hi guys, although I don’t know what you’re paying on your insurance I thought I’d let you know I’ve just got a multi car policy on my 2 GTO’s for £500 with my runner as a main car policy and my project as a classic car policy, both with 5k miles use fully comp and I can send away for agreed value on both (send them 6 pictures and their team will either confirm or deny it)
They also have a recommend a friend deal that’ll give both me and you £20 if you take a multi car policy with them and quote me as a friend :sunglasses:

How does this compare to elsewhere? Comparison sites and my current insurer bridle were all over £480 for 1 GTO :scream:

I recommend @stevie

:joy::joy::joy:

5 Likes

After 3 Years with RH on classic policy went with SAGA over 50, fully comp ( G41 Postcode ) estimated 3000 miles a Year £ 172 !

I don’t know if it will make much different for you older folk :wink: (don’t shoot me!) But try giving greenlight a go, they are a modified car insurance and they also do agreed valuation, with me being really young to have one of these cars, especially with it being in the region of 550ish bhp greenlight are a lot cheaper than anyone else

2 Likes

Yea this is for us younger guns lol I won’t find many that’ll complete with an old boy policy hehe

• Project classic car policy was £145 on its own though
1 Like

Mine is with Highway. A little more than some of you at £200.74 but I have an agreed value of £20,000.
Well worth the extra to me as I have a rare model.

2 Likes

I use Carol Nash. Classic policy, 5000mile restricted. 43yo. Agreed value. BS10.
£220.

Martyn, you’re in bristol ?

I sure am.
You?

Newport just over the bridge, i didn’t realise there was anyone active close to me !

1 Like