Hi all :) just joined :)

hi just wanted to say hi as would like to get to know you all a bit as i dont have a gto now but i did have a turbo mr that was moded up but front tire went and that was the end of her :frowning:
always said i wanted a gto again and now i split with the wife i can just got to get the money now but should have it in a few mounth :):star_struck:
so where better to go than make freinds with you all :slight_smile:
thanks for reading this :slight_smile:
alec

5 Likes

Welcome aboard mate
Jerry :grinning:

Hi and welcome to GTOUK.

Sorry to hear about your split , but you will soon have another woman , albeit with 4 wheels :joy:

Some really nice cars around for sale at the moment , check out our classifieds and have a look,

Regards

Craig :grinning:

1 Like

welcome to the club, good luck with getting a car and for your life in future.

Hi Alec welcome to GTOUK :+1:

Welcome aboard mate good luck in finding your car

Welcome Alec :+1:

i know i seen some nice cars just dont have the money right now just got a car to keep me on the road over winter and waiting on getting the crank back for my bike so funds a bit low :frowning:
and to me think having money and a nice car and bike will be a good trad for the old wife :slight_smile: if only i found some that would have payed me to take her away would have been better lol

3 Likes

Welcome to the club. Its at this point new owners normally get abused asking for pictures… Pictures of your old one would suffice!!

1 Like

will look see if i can find any but was a few yr ago but might have a few in a box somewhere if i find any will put them up :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome Alec, hope to see you when you are sorted buddy

Steve

1 Like

Welcome aboard!

1 Like

Welcome along bud, hope your search will be a fruitful one, read the buyers guide for buying one of these, muck, just reread you post and it says you already had one of these, doh!

Welcome anyway,

Terry :sunglasses:

1 Like

Welcome to the club Alec.
Jensen

1 Like

hi and welcome

1 Like

welcome mate!

1 Like

thank you all nice to talk to you :slight_smile:
just_cool i did read it before as was a long time ago i had one :frowning:
i know a lot more now , but can never have too much info always something new to find out :slight_smile:

3 Likes