Hi everybody!

Hi all just thought I would introduce myself im Simon from Darlington in the Northeast I have one really nice gto tt and another needing therapy but it will get there lol

5 Likes

Hi and welcome to GTOUK , first car is deffo a top autos car , what’s the story on the second one ?

Obviously been reading up though you know how we like photos on here :sunglasses:

Regards

Craig :slightly_smiling_face:

Well the white one I got a year ago after its been stood 10yrs with the intention of having it sorted for the summer but I also own a ford witch needed welding lol so It’s taken a back burner ! Few nice toys on white one and it does run nice Screenshot_20210606-220327_Facebook|225x500

2 Likes

had the one a year and have never drove one it was torture so I had to buy the red one

2 Likes

What does top autos car mean sorry I’m very new to the gto scene car before this was series 2 rs turbo lol there’s abit of a difference :laughing:

The place that sold it :+1: if you still have the series 2 your sitting on a goldmine , prices are getting silly now

1 Like

No sold it lol and the Sierra cosworth I sold them to my brothers for next to nothing lmao

:man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming: Wow , what a mistaka to maka

Nar I’m happy they are still loving them that’s all matters really I just really carnt wait to get my teeth into this white one to be honest I have a car bodyshop soo the bodywork is not the problem mechanics I’m very slow but I get there in the end but that’s why I joined here for when I duck up lol

1 Like

Welcome to GTOUK !

1 Like

Looks like the s8lver had money thrown at it at some point

1 Like

Welcome along Simon, 2 nice motors.

1 Like

Thank you

It has y I keep telling myself it’s worth saving lol

Yeah deffo a top autos car, had my eyes on it, on the day I was meant to view the car l was messaged saying it was sold. Then the lucky buyer was having issues with the gearbox. Hope that wasn’t you Simon :blush:

1 Like

No wasn’t me was sorted before I got it I had a water pipe burst on me form stat housing to head and it smoke at 2500 as u pull upto a junction down the gears I think it maybe turbo seal

1 Like

:+1:

Welcome to GTOUK buddy.

Steve

1 Like

Thank you very much

1 Like