Hi folks - Newbie to a GTO

Hi everyone,
Wanted to introduce myself as a complete newbie to GTO’s.
I ‘inherited’ my brothers GTO, jap import with an autobox. Not sure Mk1 or 2 but it’s got pop up headlights.
It’s been in the garage for a year and a bit and I’ve been slowly saving some money to get it back on to the road, I’ve got a few challanges ahead but will be a nice project to get my teeth into.
Hopefully, I’ll be able to restore it and get it back on the road by late summer.

2 Likes

Welcome to the group
You’ll have a mk1 with it having pop ups.
You’ve done the right thing in becoming a member vast knowledge and advice great banter best thing I’ve done in joining.

wellcome aboard :+1:.

I’d recommend becoming a full member for the sake of £20 a year it will unlock a vast amount of technical help past & present to aid you with what you need and if you ever get stuck am sure one of us will be able to help.

Hopefully you’ll be able to come along to a meet and present the car with us.

Any pictures you’ve got would be great as a lot of members like to see what’s on as well as discuss.

T.

1 Like

Welcome to GTOUK You will need the full membership to help You with the project and don’t forget the pictures :wink:

Hi and welcome to gtouk.
Good luck with getting the car back on the road.
Your in the right place for help, meets and technical info.
Be great to see some pics.
And see the project as you take it on.
As others have mentioned full membership opens vast technical sections and lots more.
The forum is also a great place to keep a record of your build and projects as you go. Something to look back on.
Jensen

welcome to the club :slight_smile:
as the rest have said loads more info for full members but also get the usb stick its worth the money for both for all the info also you can see what some of the members have done as 1 or more would have a how to on anything you will need to do :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome to GTOUK, we need, nay demand pictures. That is the way to endear yourself to fellow GTO’ers.

Ask any questions as I have found that the members here have accumulated a vast wealth of knowledge and are really happy to pass the knowledge on.

Terry :sunglasses:

1 Like

Welcome to the club,well done getting it sorted.some good times ahead.
Jerry :grinning:

Welcome on board great club lots of good info good luck with your car.

Welcome I’m a newbie to and just finished working on mine now. It’s a good idea to join m8 there’s all the knowledge and parts info you’ll need.

1 Like

Welcome along to GTOUK

Craig :slightly_smiling_face: