Hi from United States

Hello, I’m a new member. I have a 1999 3000GT VR-4 aka Mitsubishi GTO-MR. It has a 320bhp 6G72 Stock and a 6 speed GETRAG manual transmission. I store it in a climate controlled garage.

It is one of 287 that were exported to the United States in 1999. This one is pearl white.

Great to meet everyone

2 Likes

Hi Steve :smile:

I will pitch in first and ask for pictures. Good to see u here xx

1 Like

Thanks, I would like to upload pics but i’m a new user and have to wait :smile:

1 Like

Hi and welcome to GTOUK :sunglasses:

You heard the lady , picture time , you may need to browse the site for a short while before being able to load your pictures

Craig :smile:

1 Like

I will browse the site and upload pics ASAP!

Thanks Craig!

Steve

1 Like

Welcome to GTOUK Steve, glad to have you aboard

Steve

Welcome to the club :slight_smile:

Thanks,

www.gto.club is a great url. I can’t wait to upload pictures :smile:

1 Like

Cmon then Steve ive seen a picture of your car now , get it in here :wink:

3 Likes

Lovely mate , i had those wheels on my car many many years ago the 99 chromes i will dig a picture out

Welcome mate club is great now post the ■■■■■■ pics lol loads of help here and less of the rubbish you get on other forums

Thanks Craig, I really like the six spoke chrome rims! They shine up good in the sun :smile:

2 Likes

Heres my poorly example 10 years ago

Craig :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Welcome aboard, nice pics, weather looks good too :rage:

Hahaha I have some of @CDMH’s car on mine now :laughing:

Terry :sunglasses:

Slightly different shot but shows the chromes better

This country though doesnt like chrome , it really attacks them with the salt in the winter , must admit they did help persuade me buy the car as it was gleaming back then

1 Like

Welcome, that`s a lovely looking car you have there.

Welcome to the club. Beautiful car you have there. Where abouts in the states are you?

Beautiful GTO!

My chrome rims are pitted from weathering and use. WD40 and a soft brillow pad clean them up nice :smile:

Steve

1 Like

S.E. Michigan, “Domestic Turf” home of GM, Ford and Chrysler aka the Motor City. It’s nice to stand out in a Mitsubishi GTO VR-4 :smile:

1 Like