Hi Guys :) Anyone know the history of my car? Wigan/Rufford

[quote]Thanks Craig! good luck in the BM, Should be fun :smiley:

Is that your car in your profile pic? I like the headlights on that and I noticed you have clear indicators too, instead of my dodgem orange ones . lol

Got the GTO insured today by Adrian Flux £326!! not bad… I got a quote from Footman James!! £3008??? are they having a laugh? no thanks

So just need the tax tomorrow morning and then a bit of a road trip to see how she rolls :slight_smile:

Thanks guys, great forum[/quote]

How are you finding the auto on fuel what mpg return do you get?

The 300zx is frap worthy, pure car ■■■■!

Welcome.

[quote]

Thanks guys, great forum[/quote]

How are you finding the auto on fuel what mpg return do you get?

The 300zx is frap worthy, pure car ■■■■!

Welcome.

Hi Bud,

I’ve not really tested the mpg, but what I can say, is its slightly better than my n/a 300zx and loads better than my TT zx :slight_smile:
I filled her up a few weekends ago and drove about 300 miles on just over half a tank! I thought that was very good :slight_smile:

I`m loving the GTO at the moment! apart from the sunroof that is jammed :frowning: and some metallic rattle coming from the air con pump/belt shes a cracker

If anyone knows of any link so I can fix my sunroof or that rattle from right hand side of the engine It would be appreciated#

Cheers and happy new year :slight_smile:

Daz

Do you have an electric roof or moonroof?

Its the solid metal electric roof. I can hear the motor turning and the roof tries to tilt/open, but it seems stuck in the tilt position :frowning: .Today I removed the little plastic cover plate by the switch and I can see the motor turning, it slightly moves the roof but thats it .

Cheers mate

Hmm. I have a replacement red one in my dining room that I won’t be using. Shame you’re so far away as it will cost a fortune to post!! :roll: :lol: