Hi , new to the forum, this is my muched loved 1990 N/A import

That be £20 plus jae please :joy:

I would consider it if I didn’t need to finish a custom cross runner intake manifold for the Camaro Z-28,5.7L LS6 NA build. The ported heads flow 324 CFM (152 L/sec) at 0.600" (15.25mm) lift but the best aftermarket intake I experimented with still reduces flow by 40%. Looking to put 550 hp (410 kW) to the ground before the 250 hp (186 kW) shot of NO2.

I’ve spare cars can lend you one :joy:

Lend…as in…make them very fast before I give them back? :joy:

Lol be my guest… I don’t think @jerry_SC checked your location last night before mentioning jae :joy:
My mistake jerry you were referring to the original poster of thread not @1992Mitsu John… must stop drinking when I get up in the morning.

1 Like

That car has had serious money spent on it and he was gutted he sold it…

There are actually 2x Green 3000GT around Southend
and about 20 more for you to spot !! lol

You will have to pop in when your passing

I also do a GTO/3000GT meet each month at the haywain on the A13

Cheers Rob

Thanks for all the nice comments , I did debate bout getting a TT , but it’s was never about speed with this car for me , I just love the looks of them and as a day to day car a pleasure to drive.
I’d like to go to JAE, but don’t think it’s ready for that distance yet :flushed: lol .
The guy I brought it from looked like he was gonna cry when I drove off lol, when is the next meet Rob ? I’d like to go to that for sure :blush:

1 Like