Hi newbie well sort of

Hi i fell i should do this even though i was a member back in 2008 but fell on bad times cut a long story short I lost my job and then got bad health but now i have got my self back on track again still have the same car a gto mk1 it has been stood up from 2008-09 ive done little bits to it but not much in that time and now i want it back on the road where it should be :smiley:

Ivan

Hi Ivan welcome back , remember the name and the Avatar , sorry to hear you fell on tough times hopefully its onwards and upwards now .

Good to see you back on board

Regards

Craig :slight_smile:

Thanks Craig

I hope you remember me for the right reasons lol I hope things can only get better from here on-wards got loads to catch up on

Ivan

Good to see lapsed members re-joining the foldā€¦welcome back to the club.

Welcome back.

AndrƩ

Hi Ivan,

Good to see you back. Even through hard times you managed to keep the car well done matey

Steve

Welcome back, get it all back to how it was & get to some 2014 meets :wink:

Julian.

Hi Ivan,

Good to see you back. Even through hard times you managed to keep the car well done matey

Steve

Welcome back

Paul

Welcome back to the club Ivan,
glad things are moving in the right direction for you.

Good to see you are still around Ivan-----welcome back to the fold :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

Hi Ivan, welcome back. It must be strange seeing a whole load of new faces on here. Congratulations on managing to keep hold of the GTO through it all.

Staff

[quote]

I hope to get it back on the road and get to some meets but need to fine a good garage to do some work to it 1st

Ivan[/quote]

Welcome back to the fold.

Garage wise, you have Eurospec in Guidford, who I would recommend in a heartbeat.

Also, there is a place in Fairford called Performance Autoworks, run by ex Mitsubishi trained mechanics.
They DO actually really know these cars. Mitsubishiā€™s HQ in UK is in Cirencester.

Marty

Welcome back dude, Iā€™m one of the many new faces always good to meet another member :slight_smile:

What does the gto need to be 100% (if there is ever a gto/gt at 100% lol)

thanks guys for all the support means a lot to me :smiley:

What does the gto need to be 100% (if there is ever a gto/gt at 100% lol)

Garage wise, you have Eurospec in Guidford, who I would recommend in a heartbeat.

Also, there is a place in Fairford called Performance Autoworks, run by ex Mitsubishi trained mechanics.
They DO actually really know these cars. Mitsubishiā€™s HQ in UK is in Cirencester.

Marty

[quote]

thanks mate i will give them a call and see if there will to help me and get a great car back on the road again [/quote]

Hi Ivan Welcome :slight_smile:

Hi Ivan Welcome :slight_smile: