I’m happy with the new toy

Well after a lot of hard work and thinking do I get zx Nissan or gto .ive bought a gto , 175 mile drive home and what a car :joy::ok_hand:t2:The amount of people pulling along side and waving or egging me on was unreal, is anyone on here off to Japfest nxt week at Santa pod

Glad you like the car, have fun and don’t forget, its miles for smiles :grin::grin:

Now all you need to do is become a member and enjoy the benefits.

Oh and welcome and put up pics as the others will badger you until you do. :wink:

Terry :sunglasses:

Good choice, pictures please and as Terry said join full membership well worth it :+1:

Very nice, right colour too. whereabouts are you in the country, what yer name etc. hows about some info :wink::grin::grin::grin:

I’ll find ya!!!

Terry :sunglasses:

I am going to the pod

I’m from Lincolnshire , I live 5 miles from cadwell park ,

Congratulations, nice colour and great contrast with the wheels, looks good.

Gto66’s car? Nice it was from another member.

good to see another lincolnshire gto
fletch

Just paid for full membership,think I’m going to be posting on here a lot over the next few weeks

Upgraded…welcome to full membership :+1:

Nice, I like the mk1’s in silver. The wheels work really well!

Hey man! Nice GTO, top job. Did you end up buying from the guy in London? I’m looking at one of his now!

Hi this was a members car, @davesoper64 purchased a car from him I think he was happy with it, welcome to GTOUK by the way
Dave

Welcome aboard Atom !

Bought a car from a gto member , didn’t go to see the dealer in London as spoke on phone and couldn’t agree about a few things