I must have power!

ulo, at this years birthday bash which i understand is is the same place as last year, teal meadow, can i get for an extra price some leccy cos i really do like the stuff :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
also i have now bought a bigger tent which is 7300 long by about 2500 wide, this means it will be longer if the front is facing everyone, will that be ok ?
and finally what is the last day that i can buy the ticket, not much ackers at the mo after buying the tent and a washing line for barbara, see last post !:grinning:

2 Likes

Someone else has asked me about power recently, don’t know myself if it is available, @NAS should be able to tell you when he comes along Andy.

Tracie :smile:

1 Like

I really want to do this too and was considering partying all day and night with you lot then sloping off in the early hours to a tent on an electric pitch if that’s OK? Seems the best option for me just want that extra comfort of a socket. Would even consider paying for both of that’s what’s needed to keep the club happy I don’t know if the site reduces camping cost for us and don’t want to put the club out on anyway.

2 Likes

According to the site map etc teal meadow has no electric but the next field does close by.

1 Like

“Carry on Glamping” :wink: :joy:

3 Likes

Can’t wait to see you get that in the Hulk , bet @stevie has just spat his tea out

Craig :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I can live without electric if he’s bought that😁

1 Like

Coming to this an bringing a mate with as well as the tribe oh and gonna be caravan ■■■■■■■ too. But wanting leccy so will hopefully be close by so not to far to stagger.