I passed my football coaching exams!

Well after a total of 2 years I passed my UEFA coaching license this week. I have now spent the last 2 weeks doing noting but watching or playing football. Saw England U19’s Tuesday and then England seniors on Wednesday although I did get a couple of comments from Simon (3000gt) that as I was not working I should not be trying to coach from the top level at Wembley :lol: :lol: :lol:

I have an interview with Plymouth Argyle in 2 weeks as a youth scout and hope to get some experiance coaching a championship league club, albiet in their youth camps. Also registerd with the FA to volunteer my services for coaching aound Somerset for them. I also have a youth team that I run here to look after.

It was such a relief to pass that when I was told I could not stop my hand shaking as I signed the forms.

None of it will replace my day job (which I really must get back too :roll: ) but really looking forward to maybee training the next Rooney etc :lol:

Congratulations Dave. :smiley:

Congratulations Dave, onwards and upwards hey :lol: Championship this year, next year Premiership here you come :wink: :lol:

[size=24]Llongyfarchiadau [/size]

well done Dave as a reward i will lift your ban on being able to buy from me…lol

Well done, even though i hate football…

Cheers Rob

Big Pat on the back for yourself buddy. Well done 8)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks Rob, I’ll try and think of something I need to buy.

Thanks guys.

[quote]

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks Rob, I’ll try and think of something I need to buy.

Thanks guys.[/quote]

I’m sure that won’t be hard / take long Dave :lol:

Congratulations Dave 8)

good to hear all the hard work has paid off for you

regards

Craig :slight_smile:

That’s great Dave!

Congratulations Dave!

Cheers,

Ben.

Congratulations Dave.

Simon

Congratulations Dave :party:

All the best for the interview at Home Park in 2 weeks :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

Well done Dave, even though I hate football as well. I will be seing the other football hater later today and will kick him in the shins for you if you wish :lol:

Well done Dave. Good to hear there is a fellow qualified Footy coach with one of these gas guzzlers out there.

Well Done Dave.

Glad to see all your hard work paying off, good luck for the future.

Dawn

Well done dave…finally the chance of an english england manager? :wink: :wink: :wink: